Faria.

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Ria- waiting for ur update
plz update soon
lopli Senior Member
lopli
lopli

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Hi guys how are you all. Thank you so much to you all for giving me a chance to write this new FF, even after it seemed similar to Just Business. I really appreciate all the comments you give me, they encourage me a lot. Thank you so much. Here is the next part. 

Chapter 2: Memories

Mayank and Nupur stood staring at each other, as flashbacks of the moment they had spent together came to them. Mayank moved forward to take Nupur's hand, but she moved back, With a instant Nups was pulled back into the group dance  by Samrat. Mayank slowly backed out of the dance floor, her eyes not living Nupur for a mil of second.  He watched as Samrat, put his arm around Nupur's waist and they started slow dance. Anger rushed through Mayank he couldn't seem to see  Nupur being so close to Samrat. Nups stole few glances at mayank while dancing, she didn't want to look, but there was some kind of force that was making her.  She noticed that he looked much more handsome than the last time she had seen him. She noticed that his hands had folded into fists and he was looking more like glaring at them, nups smiled a little realizing that mayank was experiencing jealousy.

On the other hand mayank was going through a flow of different emotions, love, happiness, jealousy, shocked. 

Uday:  "whats up man?". Uday walked up to mayank holding two drinks handing one to mayank.

Mayank: "I can't believe how much she had changed, it hard to even recognize her, she looks gorgeous". Mayank whispered still looking at Nupur.

Uday: "What? Who are you talking about?". Uday said trying to look at the direction mayank was looking at.

Mayank: "Hmm Nothing''''Uday dude thanks for bringing me here, I owe you one". He hugged uday excitedly and left the club behind Nups and her friends, leaving uday in confusion.

Mayank sat in his car, though her eyes were still on Nupur  who was standing two parking lines away from him, with her friends, he noticed that Samrat had his arms around her waist, Mayank felt a pang of jealousy, he wanted to get out of the car and beat up Samrat, but he had no right to do so, their relationship had ended  2 years ago.

Dia: "Hi nups can I please borrow your car for tonight I have to go attend a family dinner, and my car ran out of gas, I will bring it back tomorrow morning, I promise".

Nups: "Yah sure Dia go head". Nups took out her car keys from her purse and handed them to Dia.

Dia: "Yah but how will you go home".

Sam: "Don't worry Dia, I am here Nups boyfriend". He said winking at nupur, who gave a weak smile, she was still in a dilemma after seeing Mayank after 2 years; with him it brought back the pain as well.

All of the friends left, Nups sat in Samrat's car. Mayank watched as Samrat drive out of the parking lot, he thought of following them, but he stopped himself, as it wouldn't be right.

Samrat had been driving for 15 minutes , he noticed that Nups had been very quiet, usually in car she was very talkative.

Sam: "what's wrong sweetheart, why are you so quiet?". Sam said holding nups hand.

Nups: "nothing sam just some old memories that were buried deep down, but arose today".

Mayank: "oh really  Who was that guy, which I am pretty sure arose you memories". Sam said giving a smile though looking at the road. Nups turned her head to look at him.

Nups: "what guy?...Hmm I don't know what you're talking about". Nups said trying to be innocent.

Sam: "Oh you know exactly what I am talking about, the guy you bumped to on the dance floor, the same guy, whose picture you have kept with you for the past 2 years".  Nups knew that she was stuck.

Nups: "Oh feeling jealous huh, you sound like a real boyfriend".

Sam: "hey isn't that part of our complicated relationship as well".

Nups: "Like I always tell you Samrat that I will tell you about my past and Mayank when the time is right".

Sam: "And I will wait for that day". Sam said gripping nups hand a little harder, as he realized her hand became cold when she mentioned mayank's name.

Sam: "here we go Mam we have reached your house".

Nups: "Thank Sam". Nups got out of the car and put her elbown on the window.

Sam: "That's it thanks Sam , you know an intelligent GF would invite her BF to her house for a cup of coffee". Samrat said in a naughty way.

Nups: "yah not at 1:00 at night".

Sam: "Oh come on this is the 21st century , think like a modern girl". Samrat mocked.

Nups: " I will think like a 21st century girl the day you marry me". Nups winked and  laughed.

Sam: "Like that will happen". Sam said smiling.

Nups: "I know, bye Samrat Good Night".

Sam: "you too jaan see you tomorrow". Samrat waited till Nups walked into her house. Then he drove off.

~ Mayank entered his huge house, he was still lost in Nupur's thoughts as he entered the kitchen he saw Gunjan (his sister 21 years old, a computer software developer) sitting on the dining table reading a book.

Mayank: "Gunjan Gunjan''''I am so happy today". He said snatching the book out of Gunjan's hand, she looked at him.

Gun: "Oh ho Bro what happened, I have never seen you this happy before". Gunjan said getting up from the table Mayank grabbed Gunjan's shoulder and twirled her around.

Mayank: "gunjan you won't believe I saw her today, after two years she looked wonderful completely changed".

Gunjan: "wow really bro please now let go the suspense and tell me who is this girl I have been hearing about her for the past two years, but I don't even know her name, she is like this unknown person to me".

Mayank: "Just wait my Cutipie  I will not just tell you her name, but introduce you to her , just give me some time, I just can't believe that she is here in delhi".

Gun: "But you have to promise that you will tell me everything".

Mayank: "I promise, it's amazing how changed she is, and somewhere I feel that I might be the reason". Mayank said in his deep thoughts. He walked upstairs to his room. Gunjan watched him go, she had never seen her brother be so happy in the past 2 years.

Mayank entered his room layed on his bed and took out a photo of nupur from under the pillow, he looked at her eyes, they were still the same from then to now, big, deep brown eyes, with lots of intensity and emotions.

Mayank: "I am sorry Nupur for what I did to you". He whispered to the photo

Nups came out of the bathroom wearing baby pick color cotton night suit, she walked towards her bed and layed down on it. She took out photo from under her pillow and looked at it, Mayank hadn't changed much from then to now, just that he looked much more handsome, and mature.

Nups: " I can never forgive you mayank for what you did to me". She closed her eyes, letting the tears roll down her cheeks.

Though they were living their own lives for the past two years, yet they were connected with each other, through the separation.

Hope you guys like the part, and like the way story is moving. 

Do leave your comments/criticismSmile 

HeartRia

Edited by lopli - 24 August 2011 at 12:24am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009dreambigsupriyamnfanpreeethiMudrika25shonu631annie.shonaMini4ginny09aysha1989valliyahcutiepie12kirti123gopi06Irum.Bhawna_articrazymayurianDhanakZ-Anila---jiya--Favouriteofall_ArTi4ever_Prada_176love.mayurartiSujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92Wings-of-Fireswati05ShafooFaria.Let-It-Go-SupriyaluvsMN-shafy_MN--Sanchu--Silent.Dreamer

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
they still love each other. thats great.
Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Lovly update.
Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
hmm so mayur had a bitter past

mayank  did something wrong with NUPUR ...
for this nupur wasnt ready to forgive mayank
very interesting

waiting 4 next art
and plz update ur ff- crossed paths

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
awesum update ria!
glad dat MN meet!