Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

lopli

lopli

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, i know you might be wondering what is wrong with me, i already have two FF going on and i am starting another one. It is just that i came up with this concept and wanted to pen it down, then i thought of posting it. You might think that this is similar to my FF Just Business, but as the story moves ahead you will see the differences. 

Chapter 1 Party time

Three best friends were sitting together in a room on a Saturday night relaxing and enjoying, their weekend off from work. After all only weekend was the time that they could hang out together. This was the life of Nupur Bhushan a assistant interior designer and her friends Diya Malhotra ( a fashion designer) and Suhani Sehgal (assistant fashion designer). These three have been best friends as the start of college, and they have been very close since then. All of them were having a normal conversation. Suhani and Diya were lying down on Nupur's bed.  Nupur was standing in front of the mirror putting on eyeliner, she was wearing a knee length jeans skirt and a lower shoulder pink color top. She had her hair in a loos bun.

Suhani: "No seriously yaar Adhi really loves me". Nups looked at Suhani through the mirror.

Nupur: "suhani darling love is just a word, don't have so much blind trust on it". She spatted.

Diya: "I seriously don't get it, why do you hate the word love  and yet you are in a  committed relationship with Samrat, don't you love him". Diya asked Nupur curiously.

Nups: "of course not that type of love and he knows that".

Diya: "then how come you too are boyfriend and girlfriend when there is no love".

Nupur: "who said you need that filmy type of love to be in a relationship, (Diya and Suhani looked confused) Look  Sam and I are best friends we know each other very well and care about each other as well, we are in a relationship only to get each other someone who loves us".

Diya: "What? You two are seriously complicated". She said sitting up.

Nups: "yes jaan we are like that". Nups said turning around facing the two.

Suhani: "Wait a minute you still didn't answer why you hate love".

Nups: "Oh Suhaan you cannot forget about love for a second can you?". She said flopping down on the bed.

Diya: "you know what'..when one doesn't want to speak about love and avoids the topic, it means that they have had a bad experience with it''''..So tell us, you have fallen in love". She said in confident tone.

Nups: "Yes I have fallen in love and it had been a painful experience". Nups said normally, yup she had made herself a brave girl.

Diya: "Really who was it''''.tell us everything, after all we share everything and know each other fully". Nups lied down on the bed.

Nups: "His name was Mayank Sharma".  A shiver ran down her spine it felt so weird mentioning his name after two years, she felt pang of pain in her heart, but she had learned how to hid it.

Suhani: "Okay continue''..". Just then Nupur received text, she looked at it and got up from the bed.

Nups: "rest of the story some other day, it's part time Sam, Adhi and benji have already reached the club".  All three of them got up and left.

~Nups parked the car in front of a night club, All three of the beautiful ladies stepped out of the car, went towards the entrance where the boys were waiting.

Sam: "Hi sweetheart, what's up?". Nups smiled and hugged him. While diya hugged Benji and Suhani Adhi started romancing walking inside the club.

Nups: "Nothing much you tell jaan". Diya  looked at both of them shook her head and left.

Sam: "what's wrong with her?" Sam said looking after diya, who had entered the club.

Nups: "nothing, she is just trying to understand our relationship".

Sam: "le, even we haven't understood it yet". Sam joked, and both walked into the club. The club was full on rocking, music was blasting, dance floor were full girls and boys dancing away.

Samrat,  Nupur walked towards there firend at the drink counter.

Benji: "I just love weekend, man all of us hanging out together I think this how life should be".

Suhaani: "I know, it's so relaxing after the week of hard work". All the friend were having a normal conversation discussing work.

Nupur: "Excuse me (she said calling a bar tender).."

BT: "yes man".

Nupur: "Could I get orange juice with martini (alcoholic beverage)". Sam looked up shocked at Nupur.

Sam: "oh hello control understand you are getting a coke". Sam said handing her coke glass.

Nupur: "oh ho Sam why can't you be open minded". She teased him, she loved to irritate him, because she knew he cared about her a lot and would never let her go on a wrong path.

Sam: "I brought you to the club, this is my limit of being open minded".

Nups: "I just love to tease you jaan".

Diya: "guys come on let's hit the dance floor". All six of them got up and went to the dance floor dancing away to the music.

~On the other hand Mayank Sharma a big business tycoon of delhi was present in the same club, with his friend Uday Shashtri.

Uday: "Come on Mayank yaar cheer up man this is a club I brought you here to have fun not stand in a corner".

Mayank: "Uday man you know I hate coming to places like this".

Uday: "really but you loved going to clubs, party in the past".

Mayank: "well things change, people do too". He said taking a sip of his cold drink.

Uday: "whatevs''..let's hit the dance floor".  Uday pulled Mayank on the crowded dance floor, before he could resist.

The dance floor was overly crowded, bumping into people was usual. Both Mayank and Nupur were dancing on the dance floor, suddenly , mayank bumped into Nupur and both of their eyes met, and it was as if everything around them froze, the moment just stopped there. 

Yah it some what similar to Just business on the starting that mayank and nupur were together and then something happened which seprated them, but relations in this will be different and the characters would more stronger. 

Do tell me if i should continue or not, and if you believe that you wouldn't like to read it because it looks similar to my Just Business FF. 

Do leave you comments/criticmSmile

HeartRia 

Edited by lopli - 05 August 2011 at 4:39pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009SRKrazzymangalorianshonu631dreambigMysteryTarannumsupriyamnfanmayur247tukun2009Mini4Mudrika25parul_bansalaysha1989valliyahcutiepie12anju011Irum.gopi06kirti123dbr_kmichiDhanakZBhawna_arti-ridionasis---jiya--Prada_176SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92-roshnee-SharadDivyanka.SilentPrincessFavouriteofalllove.mayurartiLet-It-Go-Anila--SupriyaluvsMN--PD-Faria.NaughtynattyShafooswati05shafy_MN--Sanchu--Silent.Dreamer.PINK.annie07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New MN: Way too Complicated!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

valliyah

Goldie

valliyah

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
seems interesting...do cont soon...n please keep updating the other two as well...!!!

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
its nice thank you for the pm and pls continue would love to read...

shonu631

shonu631

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Wooow it's an amziiinnggg concept ...plzzz continue and also pm me when ever you update ...:)

dbr_kmichi

IF-Dazzler

dbr_kmichi

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
interseting concept...continue soonSmile

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
wowowoow sis u writing new FFSad & Shocked Yellow Smiley Face
awww Ria congratzz na sis
 Winking Flirting Yellow Smiley Face
I sachi mein loved loved loved reading it na !
sope Nupz doesn't believe in love??
with Sammy
n doesn't believe in love bc of Mayu
plezz plezz plezz continue ASAP na n add me in ur pm listyy !
wanna know about MayUr na !!
ending choo cute
MayUr dancing

love ya sis Hug
-Linu

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
its interesting. continue dear.

tukun2009

tukun2009

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

awesum ffSmile congrats on your new ff.well coming to ff it look like just business but as you said it will be different  so i want to read more.pls cont soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top