Pratigya

PARTY pls sign in Handsum hottie's birthday Party (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by mia12

did anyone invited naina, i can't see her on the dance floorUnhappy
Nup she's not part of MKAP any more. Besies pooja asked me not to invite her as she doesn't want to return a single fake lash to her...LOLLOLLOL

did nainaji leave the show now or not?? she was there in the last few episodes right?
Nope she's gone... chali gayee.

oh really i hav to watch the episodes of this weekk, but what will happen to her character now??? ohh yah i remember, she went coz her mum was ill, right?? so we will see a new nainaji right
Yah - she went to her mums.. it was like a two min scene - no leaving ceremony or ganga jamna at the mmfg doors.  They may bring a new one don't know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreations

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PARTY pls sign in Handsum hottie's birthday Party (Page 9)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrAzYRED

IF-Rockerz

CrAzYRED

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Nup she's not part of MKAP any more. Besies pooja asked me not to invite her as she doesn't want to return a single fake lash to her...LOLLOLLOL

did nainaji leave the show now or not?? she was there in the last few episodes right?

oh really i hav to watch the episodes of this weekk, but what will happen to her character now??? ohh yah i remember, she went coz her mum was ill, right?? so we will see a new nainaji right
Yah - she went to her mums.. it was like a two min scene - no leaving ceremony or ganga jamna at the mmfg doors.  They may bring a new one don't know.

pardon me for barging in here, but i could have sworn someone said she will be backOuchConfused 

carisma2

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

pardon me for barging in here, but i could have sworn someone said she will be backOuchConfused 

i wouldnt mind to see her back ,i luv pratigya serials star cast, but i wouldnt mind if she doesnt cum back:P lolll im neutralll

carisma2

TheAAcreations

IF-Rockerz

TheAAcreations

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

i would like to see a new one though...but wouldnt mind to see the same nainaji again, besides her over acting with crying lol..

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

something was mentioned about her being in sjkn news - or wherther they said in there that she will be back. when it comes to mona - my monitor shuts down.

CrAzYRED

IF-Rockerz

CrAzYRED

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

something was mentioned about her being in sjkn news - or wherther they said in there that she will be back. when it comes to mona - my monitor shuts down.

Naina, sucksThumbs Down...but but Monica darling, she makes me laughD'ohand you never going to hear the last from herOuch a woman who will always be in the newsShockedLOL

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Naina, sucksThumbs Down...but but Monica darling, she makes me laughD'ohand you never going to hear the last from herOuch a woman who will always be in the newsShockedLOL
oh Mia.LOL lubb ur comments...LOL

Minnie.

IF-Rockerz

Minnie.

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
errrhhmm where is my name missy loll
lovely post i needed refresh ments especial after todays fast loll

carisma2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top