Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Heat

well it has the name Khiladi in it which can definitely be the crowd puller no matter how the movie is.

Well just my opinion. U dont hv to agree to it😊

Have u seen the poster? it looks crappy as shit. But then again, just my opinion :p

Originally posted by: Katalicious

Have u seen the poster? it looks crappy as shit. But then again, just my opinion :p

Poster dont mean nothing. Have you seen the Ra.one ones?πŸ˜† The film is still a hit. So good hype & promotion might also do it for Khiladi786πŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heat

Poster dont mean nothing. Have you seen the Ra.one ones?πŸ˜† The film is still a hit. So good hype & promotion might also do it for Khiladi786πŸ˜†

Sadly, I doubt it.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deepakrulz

July 28, 2011, (Sawf News) -Katrina Kaif is set to reprise her roles in sequels to the films Singh is Kinng and Namastey London, both with co-star Akshay Kumar. Bollywood heroines rarely get to reprise their roles in sequels as their presence in the cast is usually ornamental. Examples of leading ladies being dropped from sequels abound: Murder 2, Once Upon a Time in Mumbai 2, Housefull 2, Jism 2 and No Entry 2. With Katrina, it doesn't matter if her role is not central to the plot of the film, her presence in the cast, even when ornamental, is considered central to the success of the film! Which is not to suggest that all Bollywood films have a plot to speak off!! Katrina, 27, and Akshay Kumar, 43, were first paired in Namastey London (2007). In the flm, Katrina plays UK born, Jasmeet Malhotra and Akshay, Arjun Ballu Singh from Ludhiana. Singh Is Kinng, directed by Anees Bazmi, was Akshay and Katrina's third film together within a year. Set in Australia, it had Katrina playing Sonia, born and raised in Australia, and Akshay, a Punjabi villager, Happy Singh. The film made on a budget of $11 million collected $35 million worldwide. While Akshay and Vipul Shah, producer of both the films and director of Namastey London, are trying to figure out which film should begin production first, Katrina is cool with either film. "I was the 'hero' of Namastey London. That's what we all joked about since the story revolved around me. But, I had great fun doing Singh Is Kinng too. It's their call," Katrina told Mid-Day. Vipul wants to start filming Namastey London 2 first, but Akshay is keen on working on the Singh is Kinng sequel. "Akshay had made a promise to do a Singh Is Kinng sequel in front of the Indian Prime Minister Shri Manmohan Singh in Toronto, so he is keen we carry forward the story," says Vipul. "I don't mind doing either one first. But yes, I've made more progress with the script of Namastey London 2. Akshay needs to grow a proper Sardarji's beard to play Happy Singh again. For that, he'd first need to finish all his current assignments," he adds. Katrina is currently prepping for YRF production Ek Tha Tiger with co-star Salman Khan, which starts production on August 10 in Dublin, Ireland. Next, she will work on another YRF production, Yash Chopra's directorial comeback headlining Shah Rukh Khan. The film additionally stars Anushka Sharma 

@red...i dnt think she evn cares wt role she gts... i remember her sayin bk in those days tht she follows akshay in2 a movie...so basically wen akshay says yes, she jumps in n says yes too..becos at tht time akshay was ruling n al his movies wer a success... mst of her movies dnt hav her in a challenging role at all... the onli 1 i can think of was the role she did in rajneeti
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dont these people wacht there own movie
sing is king was horrible the only good thing about the movies was the song teri ore

I hope they will drop the idea of a sequeal
Katalicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: angels_eyes

dont these people wacht there own movie

sing is king was horrible the only good thing about the movies was the song teri ore

I hope they will drop the idea of a sequeal

I LOVE SIK so much. It was such a great film!