Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinishoobhanakrishnandevNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayguruvignessahanarajsushavviZEESXYJanuRuby-86TheivaThendralfanautumnsconcertoHema_MRanu.lakshmikracornnmiganvijisridharRishi87teri_susanvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleCarynVani19ShemmoNixkienithyamkvsahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Friday - 05-Aug-2011" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmiii!!Big smile

TA is up to what? after seeing all lenders in that house...grr, its so confusingConfused.

Padma is another annoying creatureAngry...if Thulasi accept this money its even more insult, this same house document caused everythingAngry.

I hope house owner wont chase all out and lock his houseShocked...with this rate i wont get surprised if that happens too...etho pannunga Kumaran.

Why Joseph never showed up?Confused...i hope they wont show psycho's disgusting athiradi entry next weekDead

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanautumnsconcertoHema_MlakshyamRuby-86TheivaacornnvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful and nice Update!ClapSmile

Haiyooo. Viewers evlo paavom, innum evlo thaan parkurathu??Cry
Why this loosu TA went back? Cant he tell any excuses?Angry
Padma is too muchAngry Thuls is paavomEmbarrassed

Evlo days-ah noo weeks-ah dragging this kodumai?Shocked No comments!Cry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnlakshyamThendralfanRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoHema_Mmini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.NixkieQuelle-Bellesahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi for the super update and comments Big smile.

T&T  ai yaarum enime ithukku mela kevala padutha mudiyadhu Shocked Cry. Padma declared officially in Thendral that T&T are beggars, wow Clap Dead...Kumaran, do you have anything more to make them go more down Angry Dead.  For me these tortures are even worse than the october episodes Unhappy.

TA joined the cowards group today along with his wife yday Clap Thumbs Down.

And now the next token number aka house owner is there too, Deepavali for us next week and in the weeks to come Dead Cry.

Kumaran is entertaining us really well Angry...so let us enjoy these tortures and kodumais Cry.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayacornnHema_MlakshyamautumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86mini_00TTfanvjayamPearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for your beautiful update Lakshyam Smile,

oh no dunno what Thuls gonna say but still I really liked her for not saying that to Deepashe din want her friend to think ill of her hubby.I loved it.this GW will not arrange for sure it seems so may be MM and Tamizh will meet and may make up the sum or as Padma said he might not want that.But as far as latter possiblity MM will explode and will force him to solve the problem so as to save his daughter.So now the biggest worry is about T&T relationship I suppose,her frustration is increasing day by day and Tamizh is also under the impression that his wife isn't happy with the marriage.There is going to be big fight or some drama will be there,I suppose.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaylakshyamThendralfanacornnTheivaRuby-86vjayammini_00TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thanks lakshyam for the superfast updateSmile. How can TA just leave his wife among all those men in the house?... and goes away.sighAngryAngry

TA should have come inside his house and gave the money he had at first. I think TA is going to get money from someone else. Omg… Now these people will take thuls until Ta comes back with money or MM comes..Sleepy.

Coming to P's track, selfish lady… best part of today's epi is… padma gets slappedSmile.   MM answer to padma was excellent. The language should have been  more tougherWink.

Coming to GW, she should not bring the money coz she will use this opportunity to chase thuls from this house and finally from TA's life which should not happen. I want TA to bring the money and should save thuls till...  that time she should not harmed by kandhu vatti people.Sleepy

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaylakshyamThendralfanacornnRuby-86TheivavjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

acornn

acornn

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Thanks for the superb update and comments! Good but A sad end to an eventful week!

Amazing coincidence -  This episode is a befitting tribute to the most seminal moment that captured the true state of Thulz - all-time favorite @ school episode where T poured her heart out about abysmal state, distancing herself from TA as her ill luck might cause misery and wanting him to have the best in life.

One year hence, T is facing down the barrel - in an even more precarious situation as she is about to fall of the cliff teetering into oblivion as sees her lifeline [ TA] slipping [ running ]away from her grasp as the sun sets on the horizon or is the sun-setting to raise again?

Huge thanks to PA and S for not bailing out TA'n'T. They have done a yeoman service by not providing money to TA saying TA will fend for himself. With this GW not able to arrange money, T is protected from GW's gutter dance and abuse.  The reality is - GW stands alone.

"Fate is always cruel and what you sow is what you will reap" - the succinct and underlying message er guttering that MM gave his wife. MM is living proof - nothing can be worse than falling in the legs of wretched woman. At least now he is trying to be a father of T.

Hope, even MM doesn't provide the papers of his house on time. With the landlord coming into the picture, for sure T will be chucked out.

TA is definitely going to come in nick of time to settle all their dues but will surely be left standing on the roads with T not knowing their next pit stop - which is what GW and psycho wished. This will start the next phase of TA'n'T life as the pick up their shredded life and put it back brick by brick.

Edited by acornn - 05 August 2011 at 11:48am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaAnnaJaylakshyamThendralfanTheivaRuby-86mini_00vjayamTTfanJan50Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Thanks you Lakshmi for the Wonderful update and side comments!Big smile

I was little worried whether Puvi will help TA. I really don't want the money to come from GW handsAngry.

So will MM payoff the loan?? But I feel TA will come with the money before MM comes here. But doubtful too. He will never allow MM/Padma money to be used for his problem again. Better they not use that money tooOuch.

Pathetic to see Thulasi like this. Sometimes eventhough she talks in a rude way, TA is worth to hear itDead. Somehow he should have managed with his 2 lacs telling LS that he will arrange within couple of hours rather than hiding like a coward when his wife is surrounded among the rowdiesAngryDead. Atleast he should have informed to Deepa...Confused

Now house owner problems too?? Soon will be in streets only. Too much for Thulasi to face it. Pavam!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanlakshyamRuby-86Theivamini_00TTfanvjayamNixkieShemmoQuelle-Bellesahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top