Writers Corner

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

neha2607

Goldie

neha2607

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Hey guy,

Some may know me, and the others who don't i am Neha a.k.a Shona .

This OS is somewhat diffirent with what i usually right its not about the love b/w ArSh but its about how in reality time flows where we as humans dont cherish the beautiful life god has given us.

This OS is in 2 version's - ArSh & AR.

Hope you all will like it.

luv,

neha[shona]

Edited by neha2607 - 05 January 2012 at 1:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Time flew by" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha2607

Goldie

neha2607

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

TIME JUST FLEW BY (ArSh Version)

Its strange the things you remember. When life has crumbled suddenly, and left you standing there alone, with no hopes to get things right. Its not the important things you remember, or the hopes for future but it's the little-little things you remember. The things you haven't noticed earlier. The way a little hand touches your big one but you are too busy to notice, a hopeful little sweet voice which you choose to igmore, or didn't bother to listen.

This is what Armaan Mallik found out staring at the ceiling of hos angels room. He kept thinking about the important things which he has lost now- the years his angels took her first step, first time when she called him daeda, everything.

All he could remember now was his little angel, Riya telling him a month ago-the sort of things all kids say to their parents but which he choose to ignore.

That particular night, he had bought homes files from hospital to complete his pending work for the conference he was supposed to attend. It was very important, it meant a lot for his future and his family. Soon he sat down to read it before going to bed.

Just as he began to read it, Riya, his princess came with a picture book tucked in her arm. It had beautiful & colorful pictures.

Ri: Look daeda, what mumma got me !!!

Ar: A new book for my princess [smiling a little]

Ri: yesh, will you read me a story ?

Ar: not now baby, daeda is busy now.

Riya just stood their like an obedient girl.

Ri: but mumma said, you would probably read me one.

Armaan looked at her and said : But baby I have work tonight, but I will you the book some other time'..

Soon the room was engulfed with silence, Riya just stood their looking at her daeda doing his work.

After a long silence :

Ri: But it has a lovely picture daeda. And the story seems good.

Ar: I know. Some other time plz baby.

Ri: Oh...Will you read it to me some other time ?

Ar: ofcourse Riya, daeda would.

Hearing her daeda, she silently kept the book down on the table and said.

Ri: When you get time, read it aloud so that I could hear it too.

PRESENT:

Now he remembers the time, when his well-mannered baby girl touched his big hands with her tiny finger's asking him to read her the book.

And that is how, he put his hand at the bookshelf, taking the same book out with a memory of his baby. And now reading that story loud enough so that she could her, his lips moved softly trying to ask for forgiveness from Riya. He didn't try to think anymore, about the important things for their future but just thought about her. 'She' who was gone to never come back.

He didn't even see his wife shilpa dressed in white to go to their daughters grave, to feel her presence.

Sh: I'm ready Armaan, we must go.

Nothing was the same, neither him nor his wife and nor their house which once was full of Riya's voice, her pranks , her innocence . It Was all gone just because of a drunken driver who was in jail because of whom they had lost the symbol of their love, their daughter Riya''forever. 

Do comment and share your views.

luv,

neha[shona]

Liashna

IF-Rockerz

Liashna

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Beautifull!!

Great work.. Brought me to tears!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top