Fan Fictions

Sirf Tum Part 3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetcupcake31

sweetcupcake31

Posted: 11 January 2006 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

PART 2

Just then we see a handsome young man climing down the stairs. All eyes were on him. As soon as he took the last step Aaliya ran to him, grabbed his hand and pulled him where Josh and she were standing.

Aaliya: Kya bhai kitna time lagate ho?? Apko kaun dekh raha hain?? Kiska intezaar hain??

Angad: Shut up Aaliya! waise dekha jai to mujh se jada time to tumne lagaya that char ghante pehle hi tayaar hone shuru ho gayee thii. Mujhe to sirf ek ghanta laga hain!!

Aaliya: Bhaiii!!!

This was a party given to Angad and his family because tomorrow they will be leaving to India forever since Angad wants to be a hollywood star.

The party ends late at night and everybody goes to sleep.

Next morning

Angad wakes up early since he still had to pack and in no time everybody was in the airport leaving for India.

Naina: Beta (to Aaliya) tumne Kripa aur uski mom ko to phone par bata diya tha na hum logon ki flight kitne baje aa rahe hain??

Aaliya: Ji  mom. Kripa aur aunty hume lene aajayenge

Angad: Aaliya yeh Kripa kaun hain?? Pehle to iske bare mein mane kabhi nahin suna??

Aaliya: Bhai Kripa meri bahut hi achi saheli hain. Hum log do saal pehle mile the jab mein apne tour pe gayee thi tab wo bhi mere hi flight mein thi. we became very good friends.

Angad and his family said last bye to Josh and checked in flight.

Preview- we see a  beautifull girl in white churidar standing at the airport to pick her best friend up!!  ANGAD AND KRIPA FINALLY MEET!!

Part 3

After many hours of travelig the Khanna family finally reaches Mumbai, India. They picked up their bags and headed out.

Aaliya is trying to find where kripa is when suddenly a girl taps her on the back and she turns around to find a beautiful Kripa standing there smiling at her.

Aaliya: KRIPA!!!

Kripa: Aaliya!!! Kaise hain??

And they both hug each other

Aaliya: Mein theek hun tu bata

Kripa: mein theek hun. and she looks over to where Naina and Dilp were standing. "Nameste Aunty & uncle, How are you??" and she hugs them also.

Naina & Dilip: We are fine how are u??

Kripa: I am fine.

Then from behind Angad comes up. Kripa's back is facing him. (I forgot to tell you that Angad was lef behind because of some problems.)

Angad: Chalen

Kripa turns around to see a handsome guy standing looking at his parents. Kripa thought he was so cute!!

Naina: Han beta chalo pur pehle unse to mil lo jo hume lene ayen hain!! Naina points to kripa

Angad turns around and sees Kripa for the first time and keeps staring at her because she was so beautiful. A love cupid hit him!!

Angad: Hi

Kripa: hello

Angad: So you are kripa. Mene tumhare bare mein bahut suna hain plane mein.

Kripa: plane mein??

Angad: han wo Aaliya mere agle ali seat mein bethe na to tumhare he batein kar rahin thi.

Kripa: ohh!! I hope achi batein thi.

Then she looks at Naina and Dilip

Kripa: Chalien aunty & uncle. Mumma aaj nahin aa pain kyonki unki koi important call aa gai thi

Naina: Its ok. Chalien. naina looks at Angad who is tottaly lost in Kripa. Naina hits him on his hand and says "Angad tumhara yehin pe rukne ka irada to nahin hain na?"

Angad (blushing): Nahin mom Chaliye

Hey guys thats all for today.

I have to start on my work!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sirf Tum Part 3" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 11 January 2006 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
good

karipa

Goldie

karipa

Posted: 12 January 2006 at 4:44am | IP Logged
feb plz con soon

Pooja922

IF-Dazzler

Pooja922

Posted: 12 January 2006 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
great job!! plz cont!!

khushi19

Goldie

khushi19

Posted: 12 January 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
write the next part soon LOL

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 15 January 2006 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
hey guys im sweetcupcake31's friend and she wants me to tell u guys that anyone can continue bc she wants to no how this story will end up!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY FANFIC

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=169882&PN=1& TPN=1

purishivani

purishivani

Posted: 15 January 2006 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
thanks Mahak for saying that i tottaly forgot about that anyways thanks
yeah you guys can continue from here I want to see how it turns out to be
Smile Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top