Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Once again did not find out the rules (Page 2)

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Just like these two duffers did no legal research and find out what the law said about child marriage...so too, YET AGAIN, they did not bother to call the principal and find out from him what the leave policies are and implications for long leave and missing classes.

Just like the court registration was a one-sided process,  they did another one-sided process by sending the leave letter to the principal via mail and considering their job done.  They did not call him to find out if he would be okay with it.

Jagat is going to find out now what the real world is like.  Not everyone is like dadisa to forgive him.

I feel he may call anandi out of habit and ask her to convince the HOD to give back his stipend.  and anandi will probably come to charak medical institute and give the HOD her kasam and ask him to forgive Jagat. LOLLOLLOL

Golden words!! Well said, very very well said tinoo!!Clap

I am amazed how anyone can be so self-absorbed! He makes his own rules, doesn't bother about anything else and then behaves like a victim, nagging the world to understand him! Sadly, another sensible person has chosen to become a duffer and joined him in the same senseless stupidity!

Everything for Jaggi baby is from his own POV only. Yeh rules ya regulations kya hota hai yaar?

You're right! DS' way of upbringing makes him think poori duniya mein apne baap ka raj hai!

Glad to see him get a taste of what the real world is like.

Wish he keeps getting more raps like this and his daydream is broken to bits!

Seeing even Gauri behave so foolish, I am beginning to think she and her parents lacked sense to begin with. Without Bade Papa steering their car, these guys really don't know how to drive! 

Anandi ki kasam!!LOL I think even Anandi needs to realise someday that begging, crying and giving kasams doesn't solve all problems.

Don't moot the possibility of Anandi giving kasams to HOD and getting J's stipend back. Gauri's broken ego, might get even more shattered if she sees that even her stipend is Anandi's ehsaan on her! Bechaari Gudiya ki ego ka kya hoga?! Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9AbhiAnipjyoswethasyam08tiny15khusi_*

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Ha HaLOL...do these people suffer from dissociation disorders or what! Or are simply overtly careless!!
I guess...maybe someday they'll leave they leave knives and scissors inside the patients while operating...or simply forget to put the patients for anesthesia...or maybe they will not check the illness symptoms properly and treat one patient for a different disease!...!LOLLOL

Jagya suffers from delusion of grandeur. He thinks poori duniya mein apne baap ka raj hai!

I wrote yesterday only, he could someday be negligent and some patient could even die due to that. But even then he would not accept his folly and blame everyone from nurse, compounder to even watchman of the clinic!

Being at fault and ignorant himself but blaming the whole world, that's what he's done all his life. Yehi fitrath hai Jaggi baby ki - at heart he'd always remain DS' ''spoilt to the hilt'' laadesar!

Talking of DS, I think he should have called DS to principal's office and had her giving crisp 1000-1000 ke notes to principal and get him to shut his mouth and let J continue with stipend intact and no repeating of semester! Khareed lo Princy ko!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9hppppppjyoswethasyam08tiny15

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
thts so true Vasuja...I know the owner of a business, whose mother died..and he loved her a lot...he flew back to India...did the last rites...and within 3 days, was back in office, holding meetings...I was so surprised and I asked the gentleman about why is he in office. He told me--"to run a big business, u need to have nerves of steel. He cannot let the business go in losses because of my emotional breakdown...too many people depend on the profits of this business...he said my mom can die...I can die...but the show must go on...
[/QUOTE]

Yup agree with u...I did my grads in a simple college and joined a dragon for PG...the first thing they tell in orientation to parents...your kids are gonna slog for 16 to 18 hrs every day so don't expect them to come home for every holiday to spend time.you will see less of them next 2 years and please don't come to drop ur kids at college ( 95% of students were at college dorms)becoz u will not be tagging with them when they start working" well they not only said it but stuck to every word they said till we finished our college...It was tough life, but thanks to them I am a much stronger person than what I was before...

I would have respected Jagya and even overlooked his illegality of his marriage to gauri if he did/does not take money from Anandi or any of his family, managed student's loan or tried some job...One needs to stick to their decisions and respect themself...taking money from his own ex wife sort of kills his character totally...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPicasso9hppppppjyohookedswethasyam08tiny15

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

thts so true Vasuja...I know the owner of a business, whose mother died..and he loved her a lot...he flew back to India...did the last rites...and within 3 days, was back in office, holding meetings...I was so surprised and I asked the gentleman about why is he in office. He told me--"to run a big business, u need to have nerves of steel. He cannot let the business go in losses because of my emotional breakdown...too many people depend on the profits of this business...he said my mom can die...I can die...but the show must go on...

Yup agree with u...I did my grads in a simple college and joined a dragon for PG...the first thing they tell in orientation to parents...your kids are gonna slog for 16 to 18 hrs every day so don't expect them to come home for every holiday to spend time.you will see less of them next 2 years and please don't come to drop ur kids at college ( 95% of students were at college dorms)becoz u will not be tagging with them when they start working" well they not only said it but stuck to every word they said till we finished our college...It was tough life, but thanks to them I am a much stronger person than what I was before...

I would have respected Jagya and even overlooked his illegality of his marriage to gauri if he did/does not take money from Anandi or any of his family, managed student's loan or tried some job...One needs to stick to their decisions and respect themself...taking money from his own ex wife sort of kills his character totally...
[/QUOTE]

u bet Vasuja, its such a turn off to see a grown up guy beg for money--when he has been denied financial support in no unclear terms!...Ouch...if  you believe so much in your choices...then have the capacity to stay on your choices...stick with them boldly...not make excuses--thank God he didn't give another lame excuse to principal ----"sir there were no tickets for me to come for my MS on time..."...Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9vasujapjyoswethasyam08Rolzzkhusi_*

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

I loved the principal scene...It was damn realistic...

.I had my own experience in my college...We were agroup of 5 and had to work on a presentation and meet our group mentor faculty the next day.Like every group few work and other don't. Myself and another friend slogged the night out and I was burning with fever in the morn and could not go for the meeting...My teacher was damn angry and sent someone to raise me from my bed and called in the department and lashed out at me for being irresponsible and escaping work...I tried reasoning to her saying that she knows that I am hard working and I just unfortunately fell sick...but she just told,"I don't givea damn about what u did earlier, you were not present...so don't justify. Get out" I cried loads but well real world is very very harsh...and I learnt that you can never give excuses...

So that scene in college with Gaga was awesome and really realistic...No one cares what shit u r facing in personal life, you cannot use it as areason to slip in college and work.
vasu not just prsnl life but even if sumthing happens in ur prfsnl life & that 2 widout any of ur faults profs. don't cooperate wid u. even wen i was 2 give viva-voce after my final submission of thesis 2 get my MSc.degree i'd 2 ask my advisory commettee's members 2 cum 4 it alongwid an outsider examiner!! they set the date & i'd notified in written 2 all of my advisory commettee members but suddenly the external examiner asked us 2 change the date & postpone it 2 nxt day. though it was all ofcl & even written notificn of change in date was given but one of my advisor got angry on me & she told me that i shudn't'd change the date as its inconvienent 4 her & thatswhy she wudn't cum 2 my final viva-voce. and i was so tensed bcoz it was a compulsory 2've all advisors in that exam!! then i told this 2 my guide & we'd ask sum oder prof 2 cum in viva-voce citing that my own advisor wasn't available!!

and here these 2 ppl just send a leave letter. even in job if sum1 has 2 go on leave 4 more days they've 2 send a "telegram" & after sumdays send their medical leave or earned leave as is the case. in med college if u get absent from college 4 so many days then ur prof or yr. is scrapped & u've repeat it. every medical college students know this but i wonder how cum these two don't know this who think of themselves as most intelligent drs.???OuchOuch how cum these 2 duffers bcum dr.??OuchOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9vasujapjyoswethasyam08

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
well said u all! Clap 

really they do not know any rules. neither for their marriage nor for applying leave. they didn't verify whether their marriage is legal or not not they didn't even confirm whether their leave is approved or not. they are just disgusting.Angry

even in lying they are made for each other Evil Smile what a manipulation and covering of G near kunda tai yesterday. and today must see their faces when princy told abt the rules and all. ROFL

lets c what other crazy things they are going to do in future track. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nihsheethPicasso9tiny15

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
FUTURE SCENARIO

So, it seems that Jagat has called Anandi to speak to the school principal.  Anandi tells Bhairon that she needs to go to Mumbai.  Bhairon grumbles about nalayak beta. But anandi gives bapusa her kasam and says "what if Jagat sues the medical college principal?  Would it reflect well on dadisa and haveli that the laadesar of the family went to the medical college and sued the principal - is se accha nahin hoga ki andar ki baat hum andar hi suljhaaye"

Bhairon compliments anandi on her great sujh bujh and the khyal she still has of the haveli's maan.

He, and always glaring sumitra decide to accompany her to Mumbai. Dadisa sends Makhankaka just in case.  So Anandi and her trio army of bapusa, sasuma and makhankaka end up in the Principal's office in Mumbai.

Anandi does her bhashaan bhaji in front of the principal just like she did in front of the villagers -- that gauri and jagat should get  samaan  for being a married couple and that he has been too harsh. "Kyon aap stipend kaat ke, six months repeat karva ke, unka apmaan kar rahe ho?"  She puts the principal's hand on her head and gives him a kasam to restore their semester and to give back their stipend.

Principal in a dilemma because of anandi's forced kasam. He says the rules prevent him from giving stipend to J and G.

So Bhairon gives him a suggestion "Do the rules prevent him from giving Anandi the stipend money? If not, he can transfer the stipend to Anandi and she can disburse it to J and G"

Principal  relieved!!! LOLLOLLOL.  He calls J in and says "I will be giving stipend to anandi. fir woh joh chahe kar sakti hai uska - apne upar lutaye, bheekh main de de, etc. etc."

Jagat has a strong sense of deja vu - and says okay to it. (as usual).

Meanwhile, Gauri is walking down the hallway and sees Makhankaka standing outside in the hallway.

She is shocked and says to herself "zaroor anandi jagat ko cheen ne aayi hai mumbai"

She barges into the principal's room - where she levels all sorts of accusations at Anandi.

Sumitra glares at her through rage and tear filled eyes.  Bhairon says "bas karo gauri -- anandi ney tumhe apna stipend BHEEKH main diya hai -- yaad rakho yeh - bheekh main diya hai"

Gauri stunned. all depart.  Gauri looks at Jagat. Principal takes out cotton from his medical dispensers and stuffs it in his ears.   THE SCREAMING BEGINS.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nihsheethPicasso9vasujapjyoRolzztiny15RockChicGirl

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
good one tinoo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Go to top