Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Once again did not find out the rules

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Just like these two duffers did no legal research and find out what the law said about child marriage...so too, YET AGAIN, they did not bother to call the principal and find out from him what the leave policies are and implications for long leave and missing classes.

Just like the court registration was a one-sided process,  they did another one-sided process by sending the leave letter to the principal via mail and considering their job done.  They did not call him to find out if he would be okay with it.

Jagat is going to find out now what the real world is like.  Not everyone is like dadisa to forgive him.

I feel he may call anandi out of habit and ask her to convince the HOD to give back his stipend.  and anandi will probably come to charak medical institute and give the HOD her kasam and ask him to forgive Jagat. LOLLOLLOL

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10manni132sWebsielrl fantvfreaqmadhavirajprattsnithi07vasujaKarnika007AbhiAnidoyelpakhivrinda9183AemyILoveDramahpppppRuhani..hookedvivacious_priyapjyoKyunkiImafanswethasyam08atominisRolzztiny15RockChicGirl

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Just like these two duffers did no legal research and find out what the law said about child marriage...so too, YET AGAIN, they did not bother to call the principal and find out from him what the leave policies are and implications for long leave and missing classes.

Just like the court registration was a one-sided process,  they did another one-sided process by sending the leave letter to the principal via mail and considering their job done.  They did not call him to find out if he would be okay with it.

Jagat is going to find out now what the real world is like.  Not everyone is like dadisa to forgive him.

I feel he may call anandi out of habit and ask her to convince the HOD to give back his stipend.  and anandi will probably come to charak medical institute and give the HOD her kasam and ask him to forgive Jagat. LOLLOLLOL

tinoo! loved each word of ur's but mostly those words in bold. Clap
i was like ROFL when their principal said that they have to repeat the session as well as no stipend it was much good to watch their faces. LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fantvfreaqanshanshPicasso9AbhiAnihppppppjyoILoveDramaKyunkiImafantiny15atominis

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Ha HaLOL...do these people suffer from dissociation disorders or what! Or are simply overtly careless!!
I guess...maybe someday they'll leave they leave knives and scissors inside the patients while operating...or simply forget to put the patients for anesthesia...or maybe they will not check the illness symptoms properly and treat one patient for a different disease!...!LOLLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fantvfreaqWebsieAemyAbhiAniPicasso9vasujavivacious_priyapjyoILoveDramaKyunkiImafanswethasyam08atoministiny15khusi_*

Karnika007 Goldie
Karnika007
Karnika007

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hahahaha exactly competely agree never tot ms ka education unke common sense ko itna mitti mai mila dega ki uska nam aur nishan bhi nahi milega..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9hpppppswethasyam08atoministiny15

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima_123

Ha HaLOL...do these people suffer from dissociation disorders or what! Or are simply overtly careless!!
I guess...maybe someday they'll leave they leave knives and scissors inside the patients while operating...or simply forget to put the patients for anesthesia...or maybe they will not check the illness symptoms properly and treat one patient for a different disease!...!LOLLOL

Well if Jagat does not go to jail for illegal marriage - he will certainly go to jail for some half-baked misdiagnosis.

If anandi dont file a case against him, a patient will.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fannihsheethavyarimaprattsPicasso9hpppppILoveDramaswethasyam08atoministiny15

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I loved the principal scene...It was damn realistic...

.I had my own experience in my college...We were agroup of 5 and had to work on a presentation and meet our group mentor faculty the next day.Like every group few work and other don't. Myself and another friend slogged the night out and I was burning with fever in the morn and could not go for the meeting...My teacher was damn angry and sent someone to raise me from my bed and called in the department and lashed out at me for being irresponsible and escaping work...I tried reasoning to her saying that she knows that I am hard working and I just unfortunately fell sick...but she just told,"I don't givea damn about what u did earlier, you were not present...so don't justify. Get out" I cried loads but well real world is very very harsh...and I learnt that you can never give excuses...

So that scene in college with Gaga was awesome and really realistic...No one cares what shit u r facing in personal life, you cannot use it as areason to slip in college and work.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanWebsieavyarimanithi07Picasso9AbhiAniAemyILoveDramahookedhppppppjyoankit111swethasyam08atoministiny15RockChicGirlkhusi_*

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Originally posted by hima_123

Well if Jagat does not go to jail for illegal marriage - he will certainly go to jail for some half-baked misdiagnosis.

If anandi dont file a case against him, a patient will.

yeahh...either he goes to jail or mental hospital...LOL...
I really feel it must be a mental sickness, a dissociative personality problem, alzheimer's disease or something...how else can you simply "forget" to find out the rules/legalities in two most important things of your life...!!!!...guess its the next twistLOL...jagya going to mental hospital--gauri screaming at people for making her husband go mad...anandi giving up her studies again to make chaai-sharbat for him while he is in asylum...while dadi sa thinks procuring a son from either of his beendnis will be  a sure shot cure to her laadesar's mental disorders!!LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoswethasyam08atominisRolzzintruderfasttiny15

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

I loved the principal scene...It was damn realistic...

.I had my own experience in my college...We were agroup of 5 and had to work on a presentation and meet our group mentor faculty the next day.Like every group few work and other don't. Myself and another friend slogged the night out and I was burning with fever in the morn and could not go for the meeting...My teacher was damn angry and sent someone to raise me from my bed and called in the department and lashed out at me for being irresponsible and escaping work...I tried reasoning to her saying that she knows that I am hard working and I just unfortunately fell sick...but she just told,"I don't givea damn about what u did earlier, you were not present...so don't justify. Get out" I cried loads but well real world is very very harsh...and I learnt that you can never give excuses...

So that scene in college with Gaga was awesome and really realistic...No one cares what shit u r facing in personal life, you cannot use it as areason to slip in college and work.

thts so true Vasuja...I know the owner of a business, whose mother died..and he loved her a lot...he flew back to India...did the last rites...and within 3 days, was back in office, holding meetings...I was so surprised and I asked the gentleman about why is he in office. He told me--"to run a big business, u need to have nerves of steel. He cannot let the business go in losses because of my emotional breakdown...too many people depend on the profits of this business...he said my mom can die...I can die...but the show must go on...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanPicasso9vasujapjyoswethasyam08Rolzztiny15

Go to top