Gautam Hegde Article- IPKKND (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Aw he seems sweet. I loved his answers!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gautam Hegde Article- IPKKND (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mini16

Goldie

mini16

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
he is amazing writer he is so true about barun intense eye and i am always curious to watch this serial when its promo came with a tagline nafrat paas aane na de aur mohbbat door jaane na de its sooo romantic

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
HEs so correct barun is such an apt choice his eyes , passion and magic  all  doublefoalds the fun of the show i even feel pairing sanaya with barun was a excellent choice because  they are one couple which complete each other , not just  in outlook but even with their gestures behaviour n expression.

hes tall suave hot  n cute with a very different  accent compared to the rest on tv .
she's gorgeous , dainty , pretty a delicate darling types so together they look just HAWTTT . actually if there is more i can say then hottt tts SARUN be its their friendship offscreen MAshAllah or their onscreen chemistry they are just BEAUTIFUL MASHALLAH and if i would put up this way SARUN ARE THE USP OF IPK ANDSTARPLUS ...

Just a piece of advice to mR writer toplease be focused on the track of arshi , U have da hoootest couple  , make best use of them by giving them proper scenes n focusing on arshi's love track . We want lovely scenes along the past misunderstandings to be cleared .

rest u guys r doing a great job IPKKND ROCKS /SARUN ROCKS/ ARSHI ROCKS !

xsumi

IF-Rockerz

xsumi

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
wow
the way he write ipkknd is amazing

xxx
thnks for the article

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Nice article! Thanks for sharing!

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
He is so true abt barun n his eyes, tfs tm

PinkCinderella

IF-Sizzlerz

PinkCinderella

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
The Theme Of IPKKND is what makes it distinct and Eye-catching for Everyone. I must say that Loads Of Shows have arrived and gone In the History, though the Magic which everyone sees in this Tale is Unparalleled with any Other Shows and it is really irrefutable. 
Plus, Barun is an Impeccable Choice for the Show, His Eyes Speaks all even when he doesn't utter a sole Word, his influential Eloquent Persona which is the Pillar Of IPK, and everything makes Captivating. 

Thanks for Sharing! Loved Reading It! (=

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Nice article - I like the answers...!! Thanks for sharingEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.