Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
5. Women hate to love Arnav and his coldness, while writing his scenes, how do you know what to write for Arnav? How do you balance between making him look brutal yet vulnerable?

Arnav has a troubled past that has made him what he is. He has become cold to people who are not a part of his world or his ideologies. If you see how much he cares for his didi, you feel he is such a sweetheart. he may say he cares a damn but he is always affected- he cares for his plants... he is fond of gardening. He is like those plants, they cant express themselves, but they still have a life. They are just like him- he cant express freely. Also, we are lucky to have gotten Barun to play ASR. His eyes are superbly intense

@red...Ditto...wt an answer...im so glad sum1 behind da scenes mentioned this becos i hav always felt tht barun's eyes r very expressive in intense scenes n as an actor tht is dif 2 do esp considering barun is the complete opposite 2 his character... for an actor 2 giv acting which is believable they need the complete package...sumtyms wt words cnt express needs 2 b expressed via facial expressions n the eyes n with barun its the eyes😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice article. Thanks for sharing.

And umm Barun's eyes.😍😍
Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was really interesting to read...i loved the line where he said " we are lucky to have gotten Barun to play ASR. His eyes are superbly intense" that is so true πŸ˜ƒ

thanx for sharing

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow even he mentioned about Barun' eyes.
He speaks wid his eyes more than his words.

--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
t4s
I loved his answers!!
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I loved the answers ! Especially when he said they're lucky they have Barun. Indeed , Barun's got super intense eyes ! Those killer stares he gives , they're just class apart .I hope Gautam Hedge continues to write for IPK.
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He gave a brilliant description of IPK.. great writer..
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFS!
and happy new year!!

sweetygirl28 thumbnail
his answers are fantastic!!! thanks for sharing!!!
ArshForEver thumbnail
So I'm not the only who loves barun eye expression the writer has figured it out too. I dont think any one cod could do such intense act with his eyes. Barun is indeed a good eye player( hope that makes sense). Loved the article. Speciy it was mostly on ipk.