Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

LOVE FILLED WITH BLOOD..MG ..COMPLETED (Page 5)

NANDY_BRU IF-Rockerz
NANDY_BRU
NANDY_BRU

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

I dont watch PKYEK as i simply dont like any one over there starting from ekta to leads!!!!... only vauge Idea abt tht

I love to read Maaneet Most... eng/hin is ok

n i prefer Maan rather than abhay!!!!

If possible make 2 versions for Maaneet n Abiya fans tht way u can give wht their respective fans wht they want... for me i cant bare abhiya so may b the case with PKYEK fans ...

u can take a call dear!!!!

SORRY If i hurt any one but just my opinion!!!!

maneet will be given more impt...PKYEK is not that bad dear give it a try 
NANDY_BRU IF-Rockerz
NANDY_BRU
NANDY_BRU

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarkh26

hey ratii so u r back with an other ff
do start it vsoon luved the character sketch
i dont watch the VAMPIREs and therefore i prefer more of maan and maaneet its not that u cant use abhiya u can use them in ur updates but please dont make it more
im comfortable with hindi unless the language is too hard to understand
as u know ???? ??? ?????? 

thank u sooo  much...it is maneet FF for sure
maaneetsangel IF-Rockerz
maaneetsangel
maaneetsangel

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
congrats !!!!!!!!! 4 d new ff ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

interesting concept ...

continue soon ...
NANDY_BRU IF-Rockerz
NANDY_BRU
NANDY_BRU

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aziza_ahmed

ok nandy tat was very exiting start...

a very dramatic character sketch dear...
i would love to see maneet more..a
and lang may be wat ever it is...

and "ithaya loosu thanama irruku sonna"Shocked..haan...
silly girl...
i hope this wiil also be like ur "pthht"
ok do continue it soon...
we will be waiting

thank u sooo  much...glad u liked my idea...naan sonna madiri it will be maneet FF
namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
nice start...
but i want Maaneet more...no Abhiya plz...
NANDY_BRU IF-Rockerz
NANDY_BRU
NANDY_BRU

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita25

nice start...
but i want Maaneet more...no Abhiya plz...

IT WILL BE maneet FOR SURE
NANDY_BRU IF-Rockerz
NANDY_BRU
NANDY_BRU

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Before i start i would like to make few things clear . as far as now this is not FF but SS i ve just planned a few parts. And maneet will be the lead for sure. i may take sometime between updates coz the story line is quiet complicated .there is no proofs for things i write here its purely my imagination. i may suck at few facts abt vamp and wolf as i ve no knowldge abt them except what i ve seen in Twilight and PKYEK.. If u have any doubts regarding story feel free to ask me.This will not contain many cute scenes as my other FF PTHHT as u can't expect a wolf to be nice and sweet.plzz let me know ur opinion if i should cont. ur suggestions are welcome for further development of story.

I am happy to see so much loyal maneetians coz of my stupid frds i asked such a stupid ques if u want to see more of maneet or not . They told me that no one will like maan as wolf and everyone will prefer abhay...i m terribly sorry.

CHAPTER - 1

DELHI

Maan was in his cabin he was thinking about none oyher than geet . Geet joined KC only a week before but the effect she had on him was intense . It was as if she was a magnet and he was drawn toward her.He has never experianced anything like that before . He use to stay away from girls as he knew he could be greatest peril to them . But there was something about geet he couldn't resist her. her fragrance was turning him insane . Finally he stopped fighting with himself and totally gave in to his heart .Now his mission was " IMPRESS GEET AND MAKE HER FALL FOR ME". This was not easy , geet was different she was simple , wise , indifferent to men . Anyone could fall for her she had breathtaking looks and her eyes were intense . But whenever someone nears her with flirty intentions she would give such a dirty look that even the hottest hunk will feel humiliated . maan was brought back when he heard a knock it was geet her fragrance would inform her presence to him.

GEET :  sir simla clients wants to meet u
MAAN : ummm...

maan was lost in her.

GEET :SIR
MAAN : yaa...sure 

Once geet went maan thought.

" does she really doesn't understand my feelings or is she being indifferent towards me as well...why can't she just give me one chance ...in last four days i ve already asked her for coffee twice...now she ll think i m like other guys who flirt with all those who they see"

DEHRADUN

Abhay was walking to his class as usual all girls were drooling over him . He saw piya talking with jay Abhay gave a mocking smile.

( for those who haven't seen PKYRK let me tell u that pia talks to jay to make him jealous )

Piya came to class room and saw abhay sitting alone asusual. She went near him.

PIA : so abhay who is ur partner for sunday's friendship day party?

though pia knew that he will not choose her she  always tries her luck .

ABHAY : whoever it is you have nothing to do with that so plzzz  S T A Y... A W A Y...

By now pia was used to his coldness but still she loves him.

DELHI

maan was busy with his files.when geet came to his cabin . 

GEET : sir there is some problem in Dehradun site ...the manager wants you to be there...
MAAN : wats the matter ?
GEET : i m not sure sir
MAAN : do u have more irresponsible answer than this?

Maan was never rude with geet but the word dehradun made him rude. The last place in the world that he would visit is dehradun.

MAAN : i can't go there ...  do u think i have no work here and i m just chilling out ha?...
GEET : but sir...
MAAN : ask adi to take care...
GEET : yes sir...

Maan recollected the happenings at dehradun . That was the place where he lost everything His life would have been heaven if he had never visited that place . But now it was too late. 

DEHRADUN

( Chand raichand is abhay's father who was attacked by wolf. he is not dead he could be cured if he is treated as mentioned in ancient books. haseena is abhay 's mom)

Abhay and Haseena was sitting in chand's room.

HASEENA : abhay we should do something...chand is suffering and we could do nothing in spite of knowing that ...THE KHURANNAs are the cause for this
ABHAY : don't worry mom...dad will be fine...and i ll never spare those khurannas and as u know i already moved my first pawn...

Abhay and Haseena shared a wicked look and smile.

DELHI

Maan's phone rang.he checked the number and had cut it for more than 10 times. At one point Maan got irritated he attended the call and shouted.

MAAN : why can't u people understand that i don't want u...leave me alone...i don't want to be with u...

maan was almost rooted by the words of the person from other side.

MAAN : i ll be at dehradun as soon as  possible.

#############################################################

PRECAP : khuranna's re-union

plzzz  comment and click like button

add me 2 ur buddy list to get pm

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarharikashiva25gaberalonerokzzlovelyninissunita1shruti_raimiss_dreamyfatiya52110gagsyammyicycoolshalinikanagubhakbhartifanmans22-divya-varshakhedekarmansijani21MaankigopiMadhunazsijthendral_111sakadafirajanirchandranhumazubanElizaKawamamatha.sweet-mishtyits_memounacutyloving_girlsaam123Sameenaasdh_ritisarkh2697531rubi_10Tamanna_TJ-eiya-am_sweet_paricool_gal17star_777anshimanshishabnam22cherieLoverheermeherunknown.lalitha..moonlight2630ShimmerrSONU_29gangesegbangel_smilyAnnu8193shalinisaran89monika1992maaneetsangelpaponeconsoni4eva-Veritaserum--Zahra15-simi91ritzy09rupzloveukrati5mrk-1sanu3108alicia212smallvillekomlikaswetha10sweet scorpioAsh1991rsroopalimaanseeshah10t_areebShalvepreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6poongs123harshdbtodayzstar_BlackPearl_abinash079Neelambari..nanor-Thabassum-bhanu_rekhagdumasspvd_CookieMonster_

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NANDY_BRU

Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

I dont watch PKYEK as i simply dont like any one over there starting from ekta to leads!!!!... only vauge Idea abt tht

I love to read Maaneet Most... eng/hin is ok

n i prefer Maan rather than abhay!!!!

If possible make 2 versions for Maaneet n Abiya fans tht way u can give wht their respective fans wht they want... for me i cant bare abhiya so may b the case with PKYEK fans ...

u can take a call dear!!!!

SORRY If i hurt any one but just my opinion!!!!

maneet will be given more impt...PKYEK is not that bad dear give it a try 

yaar i tried 6-7 parts but only danish n misha can act in tht serial rest r pathetic so i cudn't... n my main prob is i compared them with maaneet n hence i dint liked their action!!!

n i dont like sukku from DMG itself ... so I cudn't continue!!!

Edited by bhanu_rekhag - 06 August 2011 at 9:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NANDY_BRU

Go to top