India-Forums

UPDATE 23/02 (uk)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Update

Rimjhim is lying on the bed with Avinash, he has his hands around her. She looks happy and has her eyes closed as Avinash speaks about how happy he is that Rakesh has returned home and all thats left is to get Kaveri home as well. Rimjhim says ''im going over to Naina-devi's house today to get Kaveri home''. They look so cute, cuddling together. They cant wait for the family to be whole again, and of course Malini will have to be dealt with.

Later, Malini and Avinash are in the garden. Malini tells him that she has got an excellent lawyer to get the house back in Anand's hands. She gives him the name and number of the advocate. Malini adds ''he doesnt care if the case is fair or unfair..he'l win it'' (trust Malini to find a good crooked lawyer). Avinash says ''Malini i dont know how to thank you, you do so much for me''. Malini smiles. Avinash gives her something. Malini takes it and asks him what it is..Avinash says that ''this is a ticket to Bangalore, you should go back home. You've done enough for me here but i cant ask you to say, i dont have a house or a family. Im a loner and im miserable and i dont want you to feel guilty for staying with me and feel as if you have to compensate for Shweta's disappearance''. Malini is quietly very shocked and she slowly replies ''No. I wont go. Dont you remember you asked me to stay and help you, well im gonna stay and i dont feel guilty about it nor am i compensating for Shweta's absense. Infact, i'v grown to like you alot''. Avinash looks at her with stern eyes. Malini says shes not going anywhere until his situation is sorted out.

Maharaj is watering the flowers early in the morning. Babuji comes along smiling and all happy and asks Maharaj why hes watering them so early. Maharaj says that he'll get told off if he doesnt. Babuji laughs and says he wouldnt do that. Maharaj says ''yea but Rimjhim will''. Babuji smiles ''ohh Rimjhim''. And, speak of the devil, she comes walking along and says ''yes, that plants need watering..and heres your garam chai''. Babuji takes his chai from her and sips it, he says ''ahh, masala chai..it feels just like old times, all we need is Avinash back again''. Rimjhim says ''he'll be back before you know it''. Avinash watches from afar and says ''im right here Babuji''.

Rimjhim is at Naina-devi's house. Rimjhim discusses that prospect of Kaveri returning home. Naina-devi says it would be great if Kaveri could go home but Iravati's anger knows no bounds. Rimjhim says that Iravati has a fiery temper but we'll make her understand. Rimjhim says that the important issue here is Kaveri's son Vishal as he musnt grow up without a mother. Rimjhim goes on ''i know from personal experience that if you arent here for them at this age then they'l grow up confused and it wont be right. Just look at my daughter Megha, she hates me'' (good point lol). Naina-devi and Kaveri look like they agree with Rimjhim.

Rimjhim brings Kaveri home and takes her over to the family who are all in the garden enjoying a lunch time chat session. They all look happy and are laughing when Kaveri comes and they all stop abruptly. Iravati says ''what are you doing here! go away, i dont wanna see your inauspicious face here''. Rimjhim tells Iravati to accept Kaveri back as shes the daughter-in-law of the house. Iravati tells her ''ladki, dont teach me anything''. Iravati continues to tell Kaveri to just go away as she has no place here. Kaveri looks at her son, in Babuji's arms, then she walks away.

Kaveri is about to get in her car when Avinash says ''Bhabhi''. Kaveri turns around to see Avinash standing there with tears in his eyes. Kaveri says ''Avinash?''. Avinash smiles and says its him. Kaveri is really shocked beyond words.

Babuji and the family are standing around Iravati. Babuji circles her and says ''what you did was wrong, how could you treat Kaveri like that''. Iravati says ''i dont care! that woman is not returning to this house''. Babuji is really annoyed. Avinash comes in holding Kaveri by the hand. No one notices him until he says ''Maa''. Iravati and each and every other family member look really shocked. They look at Avinash. Rimjhim has tears of relief. Avinash has tears in his eyes as he says ''yes its Avinash, please dont reject Kaveri''. The family all look cautious. Bua is weary ''is it really you? Avinash''. Iravati's eyes are wet but the tears havent flowed yet. She says ''listen, Anand-ji, you've played with my emotions once before already, pretending that you're Avinash, i know better now''. Avinash says ''no, its me, it is, im not lying''. He comes and sits in front of his mother and says ''look at me Maa, please, look into my eyes and you'l know''. Iravati doesnt look at him. Babuji, who looks confused, says ''listen, Anand, if its the house you want back then you can have it, i'l even sign it back into your name''. Avinash says ''no, Babuji, i am Avinash, my memory has returned. I realise i have made you guys so sad and i have been so rude to you''. He tries to make Yashoda and Rakesh believe him but they just look confused. Malini is looking for Avinash and she walks into the main room and sees him pleading with the family telling them hes Avinash, she feels very hurt and angered. Avinash pleads with Babuji again, but Babuji looks baffled. Avinash says ''what are you thinking! its me''. Babuji looks at Rimjhim who nods with tears in her eyes. Babuji grins and says ''Avinash''. The other family members look shocked. Babuji says ''my son''..Avinash hugs him. Avinash hugs everyone in turn then hugs his mother. Iravati is now really happy to have her son back. Avinash asks her if Kaveri can stay and Iravati says ''of course, your asking me for such a small thing. If you asked me for my life i would say yes''. Malini is bubbling with hurt and anger, she has tears soaking her make-up and her teeth are becoming gritted, she stamps off.

PREVIEW

Avinash shouts ''Malini has disapeared!! i bet shes upto something''

Babuji and the family are dancing and prancing in a jaagran... the police arrive to break it up

Edited by Chetsmyster - 23 February 2005 at 2:01pm

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
OMIGOSH .... tomorrow, its the episode with Iravati forgiving Rimjhim!
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Clapthanks a bunch munch for the great update,,,,,,,,,,,,Clap
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
thx for the awesum update!
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

thanx for the update! wait didnt malini die yet?

-mika

*~sheena*~ Senior Member
*~sheena*~
*~sheena*~

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
hey thankz fo the update! Smile
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Tongue I am finally reading about a good episode after such a long time! Thank you so much for the update!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top