Saturday Night At The Cinemas - Kismat Ki Koshish - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by RB81

waise wat is the exact meaning for hissa??

daadima saying khanak that no one other than khanak should say whether she can become khandelwal's ki hissa r not..n adviced her to learn the dishes name when khanak pouted saying that she cant become like her n doesnt even know the names of the food..really khanak looks divine even when she cries..n daadi encouraged her saying if khanak wishes she can do anything..simply superb..

a part... khanak is a part of khandelwal family...
daadi n khanak going around to take books for her so that she could learn english..LOL!! khanak picked the bigger one which was available in the shelf..cute..daadi asked her to keep it back n chose ABC for junirs n khanak said she knows ABC..so cute..then khanak got the album containing shaan n akshay bha's childhood photos..n daadi got nostalgic thinking of that shaan n somehow khanak defended for him..

shaan fought with natasha asking her to talk with her sis..cool..
n later called khanak to know how was she..but lied her saying he needs to talk abt natasha..so khanak was holding that point n asked abt that..when khanak asked him to ask sorry to natasha the way he responded..i couldnt control my laughter..ho saktha hai..mein sochunga n wat not..shaan tho shaan hai..

again he pi**ed off natasha taking her comment seriously thinking she is not angry with him..LOL!!!!
i so hate this solo talking..hhhmmpphhh..
mein jaathi hun..
am i left all alone in this bada theater..
May where r u??
i have a doubt..
does the comments on epis videos count on karan/yashu's profiles..if so i'll comment when i watch..else i wont spend time on that..
no deeds ur nt alone...

its just dat my net is nt working properly so i cant watch d videos...

tell me abt d pool scene...

we'll gush on dat...
Originally posted by Roshni_M

no deeds ur nt alone...

its just dat my net is nt working properly so i cant watch d videos...

tell me abt d pool scene...

we'll gush on dat...

i started feeling sleepy now rosh..its raining a little here..so going to sleep..so lets gush on those scenes tomoro..coz i'll doze off in the middle n u need to search me then..

Hello everyone sorry I couldn't be here for the show...I had to go out...Just got home...Will join you guys later...

The videos are across three posts, sorry I didn't make that clear😳...Don't worry about comments etc, just glad you enjoyed the videos...

BRB...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
hey may awesome thread dear really enjoyed ..

i have seen all the scenes before but its always pleasure to watch shanak...

thx for the pm

luv Zara
awww i missed a lottt of fun... 😳 😭

but may superrrb post... 👏

watch all d scenes again and again but can never get bored of it...shanak are just out of dis world really missin everytihng about shanak... 😭

loved all d scenes ...thank u sooo much may... 🤗
May i'm so sorry i missed this!

You've done a brilliant job on the thread and i was looking forward to being here, but the timing just didn't work out. :(

Loved the scenes posted! ❤️

Some of the classics like the jhadi bhooti, phool-fool and naazuk scenes that i absolutely adore, and a few of my personal faves that i don't think get mentioned that often but love all the same! 😊

If this is due to be a regular thing, then hopefully i can take part next time... 😳
Thanks for the lovely comments everyone😊...Once again sorry I couldn't be here after posting the videos😳...Just sitting down to re-watch them myself...

To those who couldn't make it on time...Nevermind, just watch them when you can😃...