Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS - godi pe...Tasveer teri...Aug 5 page 1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Loving goin lovin nice story...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - godi pe...Tasveer teri...Aug 5 page 1 (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
this is nice...very good. has a flow to it and not overly done... perfectoClap

salekh1

salekh1

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Amazzzinggg..
thats all i can say..
Greaaat job
PLease do continueeeBig smile

niroo_jaanu

IF-Rockerz

niroo_jaanu

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
KANTUUUDIII... 

what should I say the first one was hilariouss... specially the last part the elephant part HAHAHAHAHA 

and the second was too damn cute... I really wish they show this in the show they should talk you they are about to get married wth. And oh much i love Ram's grin and he approves of Piya's choice or how she handles things *dreamy* LOL 

BTW di of course i cn't leave this comment without saying u need to write more and more and more and more and more and more soo that i don't get bored for my summer vacation :) THANK YOU DI <3 u :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.