Nice Pair-Ruk Veer

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kamkailash

Groupbie

kamkailash

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Kesariya balam gets sucess because of rukmi and ranveer pair. Perfect pair and good chemistry.
They have good start but later on they could not satisfy the followers. The main difference between cinema and serial is-in serials we can change the story and scripts according to fans. But they should change the story in write track. In this serial that mistake was done by script writer.No change in screen play for few months episodes.                 I like this serial very much.I can not tolerate this worse condition of serial. They can move the serials even for 10 years with good scripts and good artists. But here they lost that even though they have good hero and heroine. Last few months the script towards finishing the story not for entertainments. But i wont hate this serial. This is only serial i watch in hindi with out knowing language. If the script writer is good, then no problem for taking the serial long way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saharabdulwali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nice Pair-Ruk Veer" in Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saharabdulwali

saharabdulwali

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
you are right,please tell me that kesariya balam is popular?
And ruk-veer pair is popular i am thirsty for this answer.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top