Chat Clubs

*::.Pakistan's [11th] Cricket Club.::* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
whenever i log in, i'll accept it =)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*::.Pakistan's [11th] Cricket Club.::* (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I'm here! :D

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Binishhh! Hug

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Lets start...

When is Ijaz Butt gonna leave, like seriously? Dead Or should I ask, is he ever gonna leave? Still 2 more years of Zardari govt, so 2 more years of Butt? Stern Smile AHH!

Did you guys hear about the nominations for ICC awards? 

Misbah for the Cricketer of the Year. He's not winning it ... but atleast he got nominated, I'm so happy for him. He's been BRILLIANT ever since his comeback. Such a slap for all those haters who don't see beyond his Mohali n T20 final innings.

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Binishhh! Hug
hellooo Big smile
I gotta leave now Reeno ... but just posted here so that this comes up in my top 10 topics, so hard to find otherwise.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

Lets start...

When is Ijaz Butt gonna leave, like seriously? Dead Or should I ask, is he ever gonna leave? Still 2 more years of Zardari govt, so 2 more years of Butt? Stern Smile AHH!

Did you guys hear about the nominations for ICC awards? 

Misbah for the Cricketer of the Year. He's not winning it ... but atleast he got nominated, I'm so happy for him. He's been BRILLIANT ever since his comeback. Such a slap for all those haters who don't see beyond his Mohali n T20 final innings.
Oh my God Binu, Hamesha se, u steal words out of my HEARTTT... DIRECTLYYY!
lol
Ijaz Butt!? dont ask! i ask this question to meself, people around me, dad, sisters EVERYDAY, like LITERALLY, but it seems theres no movin him, unless Zardari's govt goes, which has another thick 2 and a half years!? hmm!? Ermm
Oh haan, theres just 1 tiny lil chance, if Zardari dies Confused i mean seriously i dont care, accident, natural, murder, anything, but the PATRON IN CHIEF HASSS to die or like get lost LOL

ohh, and you knowww?
OMG i dont know if you know ... DAWN ne kaha, the next possible possibilty of the Chairman PCB is ZULFIQAR MIRZA! YESSS! ZULFIQAR MIRZA Stern Smile that **************** Ermm
and he doesnt even know the spelling of cricket Ermm, its better off with Mr. Butt;s Butt! Seriously! Ermm
atleast he was a cricketer Once Upon a Time!!!

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
oh and ive missed you jaan Embarrassed

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
O that's rumour I guess, cz I heard about it ... a month back or so. But nothing happened, not even any news so sounds like a rumour. But yeah that news scared me to death ... I was like R.I.P Pak cricket. The man is ... ugh, I have no words to describe how much I hate him. Esp after his 'bukhey nange' speech ... so many people died... I hope this man rots in hell!

2 and a half years. O gawd. This man isn't getting killed. The whole country hates him n Butt with passion ... yet they're there...not going nywhere ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top