Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
We joked about how this rumour must've spread by Butt sahab... to make people like him ... and realize that there could be worse as in Mirza. LOL.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

O that's rumour I guess, cz I heard about it ... a month back or so. But nothing happened, not even any news so sounds like a rumour. But yeah that news scared me to death ... I was like R.I.P Pak cricket. The man is ... ugh, I have no words to describe how much I hate him. Esp after his 'bukhey nange' speech ... so many people died... I hope this man rots in hell!

2 and a half years. O gawd. This man isn't getting killed. The whole country hates him n Butt with passion ... yet they're there...not going nywhere ...

Alhamdulillah, our illiterate-ly intelligent people
will VOTE them back to reign AGAIN in no time, after benazir, i dunno who zardari targets!
His son!? daughters!? 😕 Ugh. That man is comepletely not worth talking about! :/
yeah, im pretty sure its a rumour too, but ugh was that a shocker!!😆
Pak Cricket is already RIPing babes! WHO IS IN THE TEAM?
umar akmal, misbah, younis
FULLSTOP!
sick.
resting gul and riaz for WHATTT? i mean like psht man!!! we havent played cricket in ages, BUT Resting our main bowlers, i swear if the take zimbabwe [even zimbabwe, rather] lightly, im gonna KILL them all.
we need winsss we need 2 improve performances nd rankings
im not at all in favour of resting r main players just bcz of the fact that we're playing a fairly weaker team, who, btw, beat bangladesh in tests and ODI too, and can be a fair danger to an unpredictable team like ours...

i know i rant too much 😳 im sorry 😕
just look at those lengths man! :P
LOL 🤣
serendipity. thumbnail

We joked about how this rumour must've spread by Butt sahab... to make people like him ... and realize that there could be worse as in Mirza. LOL.

🤣 🤣
haha =P
serendipity. thumbnail
oh i thot u went
ur here?? 😳
serendipity. thumbnail
i guess ur not?
talk 2 u later then =)
my tomorrow probably nd ur,... ermm.. tonite?? :P 😆
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Don't talk about his son, I hate him too. Who is he? Can't even talk in proper Urdu, aur baney chala PPP ka chairman. And they scream about democracy all the time, how is this democracy ... only Benazir lineage gets to lead the party? I no, many political analysts are already saying how they'll 'win' the next elections too. Sigh...

O I didn't bother looking at the Pak touring Zimbabwe squad ... I could care less about that series LOL. But yeah pretty sure we're gonna take em very lightly and lose a game or two. Exactly, why do our players need any rest ... we hardly play any games. Esp test matches. Yeah Zim is beating Bang quite convincingly ... good for their cricket I guess.

I'm looking forward to that England-Pak series in Jan or something. They're the best team right now... but its in UAE so I'm sure we'll be able to put up a decent fight, and maybe draw those games. But for that, Misbah, Younis n Azhar would have to be at their tuk-tuk best lol. And rely on Ajmal for bowling. No good pace bowlers ... unlike last Eng season :( 

LOL we both rant a lot. Anywayz I was on n off... but defo leaving now. C ya later.
Edited by trouble_maker - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
haha
im sleepy. im off too.
i'll be back at that with a LONGGG one subah...
:P
no energy after the roza... its midnight,
ttyl <3
serendipity. thumbnail

Don't talk about his son, I hate him too. Who is he? Can't even talk in proper Urdu, aur baney chala PPP ka chairman. And they scream about democracy all the time, how is this democracy ... only Benazir lineage gets to lead the party? I no, many political analysts are already saying how they'll 'win' the next elections too. Sigh...

O I didn't bother looking at the Pak touring Zimbabwe squad ... I could care less about that series LOL. But yeah pretty sure we're gonna take em very lightly and lose a game or two. Exactly, why do our players need any rest ... we hardly play any games. Esp test matches. Yeah Zim is beating Bang quite convincingly ... good for their cricket I guess.

I'm looking forward to that England-Pak series in Jan or something. They're the best team right now... but its in UAE so I'm sure we'll be able to put up a decent fight, and maybe draw those games. But for that, Misbah, Younis n Azhar would have to be at their tuk-tuk best lol. And rely on Ajmal for bowling. No good pace bowlers ... unlike last Eng season :( 

LOL we both rant a lot. Anywayz I was on n off... but defo leaving now. C ya later.

Haha. I know right!?
OMGGG think of it if they come again 😳
God. sometimes i seriously seriously think, was it worth it? Azaadi.. i mean our ancestors left EVERYTHING to get pakistan got killed and what not, so that corrupt people like him cud come and intrude our land? rule us!?
i can see the laanat on zardari's face, By god! 🤔

Binuu, dont say that, even ur taking the Zimbabweans lightly! 😕
atleast we're playing... we can judge the new lot, cmon! dont say that :P
i know, even though misbah said yday that they wont take the zimbabwe lightly, but ugh we know how is team is gonna take them
arey Sohail Tanveer's back na!? 😃 wont u watch the series at all!? :O

Eng Pak series? Yeah! and that too in UAE! but i heard its earlier than Jan! 😕 like Oct/Nov!? cz i was sad wen i hrd abt it, since ive exams in Oct... so is it Jan!? 😃 or Oct/Nov!? 
Ajmal, and probably if lala's back, ... oh i so hope misbah and azhar r at their tuk tuk best. Younis khan k baare main i wont say anything till i see his form vs Zim.
No good pace bowlers for us? wont gully and riaz b back by then?!

haha.. 😆 we're such ranters. i LIKEEE! :D :P
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
riaz ko kyun nikala?i am very mad
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kyuuun :( i miss him
follow him on twitter.
he is one angry man ðŸ˜†