Balika Vadhu

Teacher ji

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sulijma

Groupbie

sulijma

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged

I am glad ki finally Anandi ke maa bapu ko teacher ji ki yaad aayi.. but woh kya soch rahi hongi yeh sab sunke??

ab aaye ho mere paas?? jab main chilla chilla ke keh rahi thi ki shaadi mat karwaao.. tab toh nahi sune CryCry

ab shayad Anandi kuch acha decision le .. aur uski life improve ho... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfreaqVampgirlKamalikaGAbhiAnivivacious_priyaswethasyam08tiny15Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teacher ji" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Personally, I think the reason people dont take teacherji seriously in the village is because she is not married.

A good role model would have been someone who was married to a supportive guy and a teacher, so that villagers could see that higher education does not mean that a girl stays single.  

In a culture and society and the village framework which emphasises marriage as important,  and early marriage at that, it is very very difficult for parents to just say "we will educate her to college level" and then get her married - because by that time she may be too old within their framework, or there may not be good boys available. 

In Gauri's case - she was "forced" into higher education because after the mahapanchayat annulled her child wedding - nobody else was willing to marry her or accept her as a daughterin law within their rajasthan village network.   Gauri became a doctor owing to bade papa's guidance and financial help and interest in her development - and then through him - she had access to a range of other boys like the NRI boys who were a part of bade papa's social network.

Here, any time teacherji tries to do anything, everybody says to her "we dont want our daughters to turn out like you. We dont want them to be single"... so her single status creates hurdles in her path to educate girls.

It is unfortunate.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfreaqMissMeowAbhiAniILoveDramaswethasyam08tiny15

sulijma

Groupbie

sulijma

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

Personally, I think the reason people dont take teacherji seriously in the village is because she is not married.

Here, any time teacherji tries to do anything, everybody says to her "we dont want our daughters to turn out like you. We dont want them to be single"... so her single status creates hurdles in her path to educate girls.

It is unfortunate.

I agree with you... not just villagers, even is many towns and cities we find this issue.. people do not respect single ladies... I know because I had lot of problems searching for apt for myself in mumbai since I was not married and my parents were not staying with me.. they would tell me y u want to setup a place.. u need to get married soon.. stay in PG or hostel till then..

imagine what teacher must face in a village where girls are married at age of 8-10

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniswethasyam08tiny15

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Actually, the villagers probably sympathize with teacherji that she "had" to get educated because she could not find a good beendh and probably criticize teacherji's parents for not marrying her off early.

Maybe they sympathize with her because they feel that she has to go to work to earn a living, and see it more as a sign of monetary poverty.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniswethasyam08tiny15

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
very well said tinoo.Clap i agree with every word of yours.Smile

i think now A won't look back but instead move on with the guidance of teacherji. i was wondering if they both ( A & Teacher ji) go for mumbai for A's higher studies Day Dreaming how will it be? (i hope something happens like that) ROFL

by chance if JG got to see her their then there starts the actual drama again with lot of kyun'sss LOL ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top