Uttaran

RATHOD-TAPASYA (RASYA) FAN HEAVEN:Mod note PG116 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 148

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Why are cvs delaying Rasya wedding another dragfest...they can get married then get the blessings of Jogi and Divya, Daija can bless them for now...Taps once married can start taking on responsibility at Rathore's house start going out with him, instead of just sitting and crying and loosing her temper/house arrest...they can have another baby and keep looking for the one they have lost...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RATHOD-TAPASYA (RASYA) FAN HEAVEN:Mod note PG116 (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
ya priya i hv seen yesterday's raghu tappu scene...dont know why they r planning of a big wedding when their daughter is missing n they r searching for her..it can b a simple wedding...i dont think so their marriage is gonna happen...CVs wl go on dragging like previous time wid rituals n all...n in d end no marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Who knows what will happen this is all so boring. Though lucky Tapu is! Rathore said I like all the sets send the bill to my officeROFL Mann those sets had to have been worth at least a few lakhs each!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvivacious_priya

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Who knows what will happen this is all so boring. Though lucky Tapu is! Rathore said I like all the sets send the bill to my officeROFL Mann those sets had to have been worth at least a few lakhs each!

LOL ya agree there were so many sets...itne sets ek saath toh kabhi UT ke producers ne khud  bhi nahi khareede hongeROFL

vivacious_priyaSRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Its just affirming her belief that her parents always punish her for Ichha. This is not the first time but the THIRD time Jogi has kicked Tapu out. What good did it ever do? Jogi either say you dont care or find another method than this boring disowning stuff because this time it isnt going to work because this time she has Rathore who loves her and will take care of her.

chocozvivacious_priya

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

iam angry with tapasya
y does she always do this
y dont she care for the people who love her and start thinking and cry for the people who neither love her nor care her like veer and jogi

y is she feeling sad that jogi is not gonna attend the marriage.what diff does it make doesnt she know jogi is always bothered abt iccha and not for her even when she left veer and iccha married veer he was happy for iccha but didnt think or do anything for the future of tapasya.he is only happy if iccha is happy.he never worried abt tapasya life.but now he is asking rathod for muktha wellness.wat a joke vuse apni beti ki parvah nahi hain par pothi ki parva hain.he is just a shame on the name of father and veer who is impotent and who always insulted taps never cared for her.but this tapasya na she just thinks about them and cry cry cry.

why doesnt she value the people who love her and crave for the people who always insulted her.why dont she understand the love of rathod the way he cares for her,the way he respects her,the way he treats her.but still she thinks of that looser veer and that shameless jogi.i want tapasya to behave normal and come out from her dreamland and behave well with rathod.

she is a daughter... she has to feel bad if her father is not attending the marriage its obvious...
but i really cant understand jogi... i hope divya n nani attend her marriage... obviously naani has to attend as she z so greedyWinkLOL

Edited by vivacious_priya - 09 August 2011 at 7:00am

chocozSRKLuvr

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
thanx anu i too feel dat d marriage should be simple...
but Rathod may be bcoz of daija is doing all this..
par yaar i think d marriage will happen before d leap///
u know wat i was thinking cvs can do d baby swap phenomenon... n icha's baby can be given in tapasya's lap to add more masala in d show...

Edited by vivacious_priya - 09 August 2011 at 6:59am

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Oh Good Lord Priya dont give the cvs these kind of ideas Tapasya is dukhi enough without these extra things added.I just want Tapasya to recieve her happiness.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geet138chocozvivacious_priya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top