Uttaran

RATHOD-TAPASYA (RASYA) FAN HEAVEN:Mod note PG116 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 148

geet138

geet138

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I love this post .I thought I was the only one to like tapasya n rathore

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

only.sharadachocozvivacious_priya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RATHOD-TAPASYA (RASYA) FAN HEAVEN:Mod note PG116 (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Add my name I love tapu so for me it does not mater who she ends up with but I really like her with rathod he actully cares for her understands the way her mind works I m happy that she finally accepted him

only.sharadavivacious_priyaSRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

Add my name I love tapu so for me it does not mater who she ends up with but I really like her with rathod he actully cares for her understands the way her mind works I m happy that she finally accepted him

Me too TanyaSmile  Tapu is my first concern I am happy if she is happy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

only.sharadaAlwaysHisJaan

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet138

Well most of us are originally Veer and Tapasya fans but we want Tapu's happiness most so we like Raghu because he loves Tapasya fully.

only.sharadageet138vivacious_priya

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Tapasya is still very unpredictable and a character who is always on edge...unless I see Rathore and Taps married and Taps genuinely making the effort to make her marriage work with Rathore just saying she is ready to get married is not enough...once she sees Ichcha and Veer together she will not take a sec to ruin Rathore and walk all over him...

She has hurt many coz of her stubborness and junoon which she talked about...people do not change in blink of an eye

Not being critical of Taps character...if cvs is trying to change her to positive character which they obviously are...would love to see Taps and Rathore married only he can bring about a change in her control her thru his genuine love but its walking on egg shells with Taps

Edited by sps0114 - 05 August 2011 at 9:06pm

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet138

no dear we also love rathod tapasya...
as dey really make gud scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geet138

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by vivacious_priya

thanx varun
yes sanaya i m also very pleased Rathod is such a gentleman he has enough brains n manners too... when dey hugged each other yesterday dis time first time dere hug looked different from earlier... really a passionate one..Embarrassed

tapu still cant bring out that passion because she doesnt love him yet she still loves Veer but I hope one day she will fully understand his love for her. Rathore is doing this with his eyes open thats good.

but she is changing.. now she can really understand dat dere is no use of running after veer...
she never even thinks to find out has icha returned to veer's house.. so dat means now she wants to concern abt her life.. i hope cvs make tappu postive... coz Rathod is really gud guy... u know i feel Rathod is much much mature n more samajhdar n he is like a Gentleman far better dan veer in dese qualities.. though we like veeya also coz of d awesome chemistry b/w dem..

only.sharadageet138chocoz

only.sharada

only.sharada

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Would love to join the club ! Rathod and Tapasya look great together.  Both have found their soulmates in each other !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvivacious_priya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top