Uttaran

RATHOD-TAPASYA (RASYA) FAN HEAVEN:Mod note PG116 (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 148

Page 1 Page 147
Page   of 148

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

@rasyafan   i like ur positivity but i can never think of anything positive happening in this serial...d only positive thing happened was raghu tapasya marriage n that too is on d verge of breaking Cry

Cry im usually am optimistic too n still believe rathore will b rathore n support taps next epi but today he seriously dissappointed me!!! His words dont match his personality n love for taps!!! Ouch infront of outsider he was trying to look cool but was hurting his wife! Veer would never do that, he hangs to ich pallu no matter what! What is fami for to have support through thick n thin, any husband or bf would support blindly his loved one even if they r wrong coz love is blind but here despite taps being right n ich disgustingly wrong he says its ok! I luved every dialogue n every expression n every thing about rathore but today Sleepy Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RATHOD-TAPASYA (RASYA) FAN HEAVEN:Mod note PG116 (Page 148)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Another love triangle but this time rathore in between tapasya and ichcha...ROFL ROFL D'oh<div></div>

Aisa mat kaho varun no triangle nor rectangle it was just stupid precap!! I know rathore will dicard ich like i dont even know her n shes nothing to me!!!! Cry Angry kitne aur pati chahiye isse! Its just taps ignorance to say that but rathore is only hers, is is not more than a wet or maid or taps enemy to him!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.taprasyafankhushimuskaan

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

Originally posted by rasyafan

ShockedShocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
M shocked seeing 2day's episode and precap...i want tapasya to leave rathore house 2morow Cry Cry Cry Cry n with dat uttaran comes to an end for me...
n i would realy like 2 know how many rasyans would justify Rathore n Censored ichha actions 2day?

Kab tak Tapasya bhagti rahegi Ichchha mata se. This time she has to keep standing against Ichchha and her madness. This time she has to fight back like never before. Agar aaj Tapu peechhe ho gayee then she might loose all her happiness all she was blessed with. Once again due to Ichchha. She needs to throw Ichchha Veer completely out of her life. 

But cvs aisa hone nahi dega as uttaran hi khatam ho jayega LOL LOL 

ya n this is what GC was saying ki more challenges n testing times r there in store for mr n mrs rathore...veecha is already ruined beyond repair n now CVs r left only with Rasya to experiment so this wl b d start of Rasya relationship ending.

Yes testing time of Rasya relationship. Thumbs Up
Knowing Raghu, he will never let Tapu get out from his house his life and his heart. Wink LOL
Manaa hi lega Tapu ko. Big smile with his love and beautiful kisses. Wink ROFL
The way Tapu is all gaga over him and his gorgeous kisses Heart maan bhi jayegi.Wink Heart LOL

Well I am not going to think negative about Rasya right now. Kalki kal dekhenge. LOL
i second u dear...i think raghu mna lay ga tappu ko...i think tappu apna ghar nahi chorygi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan.lovelylotus.

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
frnds..i think v should discuse on thread 2...becoz 150 pg r complet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Another love triangle but this time rathore in between tapasya and ichcha...ROFL ROFL D'oh<div></div>

Aisa mat kaho varun no triangle nor rectangle it was just stupid precap!! I know rathore will dicard ich like i dont even know her n shes nothing to me!!!! Cry Angry kitne aur pati chahiye isse! Its just taps ignorance to say that but rathore is only hers, is is not more than a wet or maid or taps enemy to him!!
iss show ka aur ichcha ke mann ka kuch nahi kaha ja sakta kya pata abb rathore pe dill aa jaye and u know how everyone know that ichcha is so mahaan rathore also in this list and u know her quality of capturing man in her near from... then precap is horrible for rasya...

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by OMG1nitya

</div><div>iss show ka aur ichcha ke mann ka kuch nahi kaha ja sakta kya pata abb rathore pe dill aa jaye and u know how everyone know that ichcha is so mahaan rathore also in this list and u know her quality of capturing man in her near from... then precap is horrible for rasya...

Mahaan log mahaan khaand!!!!
Uski style of capturing men hi kuch aur roke dhoke trap kar leti... Baaki saab ullu hai par rathore nahi!! Hope she stops coming to rasya house n bothering taps! Taps ne sahi kaha tha today!!!

Acha rasya thread2 is started lets post their...

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1918550

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top