Uttaran

RATHOD-TAPASYA (RASYA) FAN HEAVEN:Mod note PG116 (Page 114)

Post Reply New Post

Page 114 of 148

icecream2007

icecream2007

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

Originally posted by kumbam78

do you guys think nani will tell taps the truth abt the baby...i feel tht nani cld not tolerate that icha baby getting all best things and will grow as Jr.Rathod and will reveal this truth to taps soon..

No I don't think nani itni pagal hai ki apna hi bhanda for degi besides she knows Raghu usko kachcha chabaa jayega agar use iski bhanak bhi par gayee but what she can do is Tapu ke bachche ke khilaf kaan zaroor bhar sakti hai Disapprove.Angry...agar kisi ne notice kiya hoga ki aaj ke episode me ki nani ne tapu ko bataya ki jab bhi bachche uske paas hote hen to bachche kabhi bhi bimar nahi parte then tapu said to her that she will gain from nani's experience and do things as per nani's instructions ...tabhi me jaan gayee thi ki ab nani bachche ko kaise pareshan karegi and tapu is still very inocent in some ways...Unhappy
have faith in rasya!
next week theyll give us great scenes again
and they ll live upto the standards theyve set
problems aayengi par solve ho jaayengi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RATHOD-TAPASYA (RASYA) FAN HEAVEN:Mod note PG116 (Page 114)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Nani said - kya bhagg hai iss bachche ki ki bundela se bhi bade ghar me parvarish ho rahi hai... I had a confusion who is the more richest in between two family i.e. rathore and bundela but now nani clear this whole bundela family is not very richest than RATHORE financially and by heart also and one more difference that is----
Rathore make him by own selves Clapnot by dada par dada's property..
agree..thats y v r saing RATHOD is d best n rasy is awsome

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.taprasyafan

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Today's epi was nice but i wanna see the leap tapu looked cute with the baby

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
HeartRasyaHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvarun.taprasyafankhushimuskaan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hey Junior Rathor ka naam karan ceremoney 

Kuchh twist hone wala hai Wow Big smile look forward to it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvarun.tap

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

GC gives a hint that he calls d baby as rajkumar, kunwar, prince n twist wl b related something to dat...CVs r definitely not bringing any leap n also they wl not b revealing d truth of muktha n ichha's baby anytime soon n now i can c rasya story moving in d direction where rathore may write his will in name of jr.rathore n nani wl not leave this opportunity to bhadkao tappu against d baby Ouch ...both raghu n tappu r so happy with d baby...i dont want to c any misunderstandings between them
i hope rathore finds out nani's all tricks n kick her out AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

GC gives a hint that he calls d baby as rajkumar, kunwar, prince n twist wl b related something to dat...CVs r definitely not bringing any leap n also they wl not b revealing d truth of muktha n ichha's baby anytime soon n now i can c rasya story moving in d direction where rathore may write his will in name of jr.rathore n nani wl not leave this opportunity to bhadkao tappu against d baby Ouch ...both raghu n tappu r so happy with d baby...i dont want to c any misunderstandings between them

Gaurav said you can think widest things but this twist is usse bhi do kadam aage ShockedBig smileLOL I am so looking forward to this episode my stomach's fluttering Confused abhi se LOL LOL 

Yes I think jr Rathor's name is going to start from Raj...rajveer, rajkumar, Rajkunwar, Raj..somethingConfused Ermm Ouch D'ohoh lets wait and watch 

chocoz

Goldie

chocoz

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dicy_anu

Gaurav said you can think widest things but this twist is usse bhi do kadam aage ShockedBig smileLOL I am so looking forward to this episode my stomach's fluttering Confused abhi se LOL LOL 

Yes I think jr Rathor's name is going to start from Raj...rajveer, rajkumar, Rajkunwar, Raj..somethingConfused Ermm Ouch D'ohoh lets wait and watch 
@bold m not talking abt name of jr. rathore LOL
i think d twist wl b dat rathore wl write his waseeyat/will in favour of jr. rathore n dis wl gv nani an opportunity to instigate tappu against d babyOuch or else what can b d twist in relation to rathore calling baby as prince Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top