RATHOD-TAPASYA (RASYA) FAN HEAVEN:Mod note PG116 - Page 115

Posted: 12 years ago
rathore should have supported taps atleast in front of ichcha maata...but Mr Rathore 😭
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

😲😲 😲 😲 😲 
M shocked seeing 2day's episode and precap...i want tapasya to leave rathore house 2morow 😭 😭 😭 😭 n with dat uttaran comes to an end for me...
n i would realy like 2 know how many rasyans would justify Rathore n 🤬 ichha actions 2day?

Kab tak Tapasya bhagti rahegi Ichchha mata se. This time she has to keep standing against Ichchha and her madness. This time she has to fight back like never before. Agar aaj Tapu peechhe ho gayee then she might loose all her happiness all she was blessed with. Once again due to Ichchha. She needs to throw Ichchha Veer completely out of her life. 

But cvs aisa hone nahi dega as uttaran hi khatam ho jayega 😆 😆 

It was Tapu's fault why did she Invite Veer in the first place? Na woh Veer ko bulati na Ichchha mata apne darshan deti aur na apna prasad tapu ke bete ko pila pati. So somewhere Tapu shud have remembered all this whatever she said to Raghu today. 

Aur nani ki himmat nahi ho pati ki bina raghu ki izaazat ke woh Ichchha ko iss ghar me lekar aati.
d most cheap n disgusting thing was rathore saw ichha feeding yuvraj n ichha getting up after feeding him with a huge smile...n as soon as she saw rathore her expressions were like kitni badi chori pakdi gayi.
    Anyways i loved rashami's performance 2day...her dialogue "poori duniya mein tumhe humaara hi beta mila apni adhoori khwaaish poori karne ke liye" n d way she said "humne toh nahi kaha tumhe humare bachhe ko..." 👏 n 2morow she should leave rathore house...no wife n a mother  would tolerate this.
Originally posted by rasyafan

Kab tak Tapasya bhagti rahegi Ichchha mata se. This time she has to keep standing against Ichchha and her madness. This time she has to fight back like never before. Agar aaj Tapu peechhe ho gayee then she might loose all her happiness all she was blessed with. Once again due to Ichchha. She needs to throw Ichchha Veer completely out of her life. 

But cvs aisa hone nahi dega as uttaran hi khatam ho jayega 😆 😆 

ya n this is what GC was saying ki more challenges n testing times r there in store for mr n mrs rathore...veecha is already ruined beyond repair n now CVs r left only with Rasya to experiment so this wl b d start of Rasya relationship ending.
Rathore dissappointed me today 😭 😭 :(   

Taps was good but tapad bhi lagana tha to that 🤬

🤢 Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

ya n this is what GC was saying ki more challenges n testing times r there in store for mr n mrs rathore...veecha is already ruined beyond repair n now CVs r left only with Rasya to experiment so this wl b d start of Rasya relationship ending.

Yes testing time of Rasya relationship. 👍🏼
Knowing Raghu, he will never let Tapu get out from his house his life and his heart. 😉 😆
Manaa hi lega Tapu ko. 😃 with his love and beautiful kisses. 😉 🤣
The way Tapu is all gaga over him and his gorgeous kisses ❤️ maan bhi jayegi.😉 ❤️ 😆

Well I am not going to think negative about Rasya right now. Kalki kal dekhenge. 😆
@rasyafan   i like ur positivity but i can never think of anything positive happening in this serial...d only positive thing happened was raghu tapasya marriage n that too is on d verge of breaking 😭

we will have to wait to see this on monday i guess..tomm they will show tht taps will say I will go and they will stop with that...Taps decision to go away if Rathod supports icha is so correct. Atleast Rathod shld admit tht icha is not correct in doing this without taps permission...Taps acting was really good today and if CVs think tht we will symathise icha for this..then they are really idiots..icha was irritating to the core today..and her expressions just like a thief and like someone who did a mistake...if she itself knows tht its wrong...then obiously Rathod shld not support her ,but let us see

Todays pukeworthy scenes in between rasya in their bedroom! Rathore should have given left n right like he gives to nani today to ich free feeder! 🤢