Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This Nani does anymore damage to Tapu I swear my God! Even though shes reel I will kill her!
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

This Nani does anymore damage to Tapu I swear my God! Even though shes reel I will kill her!

πŸ˜†
but how?? r u planning something dear... if we will kill her dan also tappu will cry... cant c her crying.. now days her life is like cry n cry..😭

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Tapu will be better of because at least Rathore wil be there Nani is the sole ruiner in Tapu's life
yes i feel dat jogi has never seen d root of d problem dat why his own daughter got in d wrong path he never let nani go away from d house... as she gave sick suggestions to tappu.. also if he thought he was guilty in accidental death of icha father den also he should not neglect his own daughter... n now when rathod said jab apko usse sakthi se pesh ana chahiye tha tab aaye nai aur ab... den he said ap hamari beti ka humhi se parichay kara rahe hai... i think Mr jogi thakur should better know dat now Rathod better knows how tapasya is n shame on jogi being a real father of tapasya he doesnt know her and rathod knows her so well...
one thing i wanna know has jogi adopted ichaπŸ˜•????? why he says he has 2 daughters?

chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for 2day's epi may b raghu found his daughter though i doubt it coz in 2day's SBS dey showed ichha wid tapasya's daughter...may b raghu should go to police station n avinash who is already in jail may listen to rathore n police officer's convo dat some lady took d baby from highway...he wl know dat baby wid ichha belong to rathore...n he for his own benefit to come out of jail wl tell rathore abt his daughter...i know this situation is quite impossible but den m still hoping rasya to get their daughter bk soon. πŸ˜Š
can some one post link of RASYA scene of yesterday???
chocoz thumbnail
priya dere was no Raghu tappu scene yesterday...but ya they were in d precap...raghu telling tapasya dat he met veer outside a bank.
chocoz thumbnail
why r CVs dragging baby missing issue so long πŸ₯±
now thouse members came to know dat tappu's daughter is missing n now next two three epis dey'll tk to know dat baby got lost due to tappu's fault...den agian 2-3 epis for bashing her n blah blah...it would hv been better if dere was a leap...i suppose leads must hv refused to continue after d leap dat is why CVs r dragging so much.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Tapasya still smiling upon hearing Veer's name. Poor thing she really loves him. Anywayz I am highly glad that for once Jogi showed he is not patthar dil and went nicely frenzied about the missing baby
chocoz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Tapasya still smiling upon hearing Veer's name. Poor thing she really loves him. Anywayz I am highly glad that for once Jogi showed he is not patthar dil and went nicely frenzied about the missing baby

ya but when raghu knows dat tappu has not forgetten veer completely den why did he told her abt his meeting wid him...d other day also he was asking ki r u still waiting for anyone? d more he talks abt her past more difficult it wl b for her to move on...dat is d reason i wanted nani also to stay away from her coz she wl anyhow bring topic of ichha n other bhouse members.