Uttaran

RATHOD-TAPASYA (RASYA) FAN HEAVEN:Mod note PG116 - Page 3

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

tapu still cant bring out that passion because she doesnt love him yet she still loves Veer but I hope one day she will fully understand his love for her. Rathore is doing this with his eyes open thats good.

but she is changing.. now she can really understand dat dere is no use of running after veer...
she never even thinks to find out has icha returned to veer's house.. so dat means now she wants to concern abt her life.. i hope cvs make tappu postive... coz Rathod is really gud guy... u know i feel Rathod is much much mature n more samajhdar n he is like a Gentleman far better dan veer in dese qualities.. though we like veeya also coz of d awesome chemistry b/w dem..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

only.sharada thumbnail
Would love to join the club ! Rathod and Tapasya look great together.  Both have found their soulmates in each other !
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
most of us "really" like tapu we don't care much about what she does but as her fan we r tired of her seeing alone and feel anger towards her for not forgetting veer so it's kind of nice to see her with someone that actully loves her hopefully creatives will not disappoint us by turning Raghu against tapu
This content was originally posted by: trupat

most of us "really" like tapu we don't care much about what she does but as her fan we r tired of her seeing alone and feel anger towards her for not forgetting veer so it's kind of nice to see her with someone that actully loves her hopefully creatives will not disappoint us by turning Raghu against tapu

ya tanya u r right.. m happy dat now finally she is able to move on
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice ...thread ..job well done πŸ˜ƒ
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit_34

nice ...thread ..job well done πŸ˜ƒ

Sanaya has retired from her job of making threads. She has final HSC exams in 3 months
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Sanaya has retired from her job of making threads. She has final HSC exams in 3 months

but u can only make best thread!!! mai to bas aise hi!!πŸ˜†
@ ankit thanx yaarπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1737072
guys watch d stories of yakkudimag on RASYA dese r gud ones!!
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Add me too :D
Didnt want to post in UT forum but have to b part of this joy so here i am :)

Gladd tapu is over veer!! What a relief!!
I feel taps deserves love, just like icha has veer n feels special only coz he gives her importance. Rathod loves taps sameway or even more infact. Definetely like the way taps is treated by him with respect and wants to give life with honor and name for relation. Only love can make a person b that way n glad atleast sum1 cares wholeheartedly about her.

Only complain is i want their baby girl back to them n live happily with no fiasco of b-zoo or takurs. Why this drama of icha mata babysitting the girl n all i dont understand. Seen enough of that drama n not allover again!!

Lol they look hot together, like the way he be the man n cares n takes responsilities!!!!
This content was originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Add me too :D
Didnt want to post in UT forum but have to b part of this joy so here i am :)

Gladd tapu is over veer!! What a relief!!
I feel taps deserves love, just like icha has veer n feels special only coz he gives her importance. Rathod loves taps sameway or even more infact. Definetely like the way taps is treated by him with respect and wants to give life with honor and name for relation. Only love can make a person b that way n glad atleast sum1 cares wholeheartedly about her.

Only complain is i want their baby girl back to them n live happily with no fiasco of b-zoo or takurs. Why this drama of icha mata babysitting the girl n all i dont understand. Seen enough of that drama n not allover again!!

Lol they look hot together, like the way he be the man n cares n takes responsilities!!!!

@ bold its ok u dont want to be part of dis forum.. but visit here... as u also like rasya.. we will have fun... I think Rathod will get back d baby soon