Bade Acche Laggte Hai

New promo - IT'S HAPPENING GUYS ! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

I totally love how you guys are freaking out about the sherwani...LOL

but y??No

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo - IT'S HAPPENING GUYS ! (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

I totally love how you guys are freaking out about the sherwani...LOL

but y??No
It's just funny to me... You guys are totally over reacting..it's a show for crying out loud ! ... Focus on the bigger and better things ..like the fact that their getting MARRIED ! Not what he's wearing :S...It's not like their going to take a million photographs to put in an album or something...he's probably going to be wearing it for 2 episodes max...and that IS IF he even wears that same sherwani in the promo...chances are he wont.

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
yeah ur ryt... da bigger thing is dat they r getting married n um happy 4 dat... but u knw outfits do matter... dat color is too loud 4 cutipie RamEmbarrassed whereas Priya's lehenga is absolutely gorgeous!! so dats where da comparison comes... don't u think da outfits of dulha-dulhan should compliment one anotherClap any way i had no intention to over react but may b i just got a lil carried awayEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

PriyaRAM2011

PriyaRAM2011

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
they are dragging this marriage too long don't you think guys

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

yeah ur ryt... da bigger thing is dat they r getting married n um happy 4 dat... but u knw outfits do matter... dat color is too loud 4 cutipie RamEmbarrassed whereas Priya's lehenga is absolutely gorgeous!! so dats where da comparison comes... don't u think da outfits of dulha-dulhan should compliment one anotherClap any way i had no intention to over react but may b i just got a lil carried awayEmbarrassed

Yes I think it does matter. When I get married I'll make sure that everything is matching and PERFECT! Believe me..I'm a perfectionist. But when it comes to drama's ...and tv...I really couldn't care less LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.