Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

New promo - IT'S HAPPENING GUYS ! (Page 3)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

I totally love how you guys are freaking out about the sherwani...LOL

but y??No
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

I totally love how you guys are freaking out about the sherwani...LOL

but y??No
It's just funny to me... You guys are totally over reacting..it's a show for crying out loud ! ... Focus on the bigger and better things ..like the fact that their getting MARRIED ! Not what he's wearing :S...It's not like their going to take a million photographs to put in an album or something...he's probably going to be wearing it for 2 episodes max...and that IS IF he even wears that same sherwani in the promo...chances are he wont.
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
yeah ur ryt... da bigger thing is dat they r getting married n um happy 4 dat... but u knw outfits do matter... dat color is too loud 4 cutipie RamEmbarrassed whereas Priya's lehenga is absolutely gorgeous!! so dats where da comparison comes... don't u think da outfits of dulha-dulhan should compliment one anotherClap any way i had no intention to over react but may b i just got a lil carried awayEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.

PriyaRAM2011 Newbie
PriyaRAM2011
PriyaRAM2011

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
they are dragging this marriage too long don't you think guys
Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

yeah ur ryt... da bigger thing is dat they r getting married n um happy 4 dat... but u knw outfits do matter... dat color is too loud 4 cutipie RamEmbarrassed whereas Priya's lehenga is absolutely gorgeous!! so dats where da comparison comes... don't u think da outfits of dulha-dulhan should compliment one anotherClap any way i had no intention to over react but may b i just got a lil carried awayEmbarrassed

Yes I think it does matter. When I get married I'll make sure that everything is matching and PERFECT! Believe me..I'm a perfectionist. But when it comes to drama's ...and tv...I really couldn't care less LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index