New promo - IT'S HAPPENING GUYS ! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
cute couple
 thanks for sharing
i hate Ram's sherwani wht happened to beige n gold color yaar?? Neha was talikng to the tailor master na??😕 hope he doesnt actually wear it in the wedding... Priya looked sensuous n gorgeous😍😍😍
I totally love how you guys are freaking out about the sherwani...😆
Originally posted by MamtaB

wow
??
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

I totally love how you guys are freaking out about the sherwani...😆

but y??
Originally posted by Anamika163

but y??
It's just funny to me... You guys are totally over reacting..it's a show for crying out loud ! ... Focus on the bigger and better things ..like the fact that their getting MARRIED ! Not what he's wearing :S...It's not like their going to take a million photographs to put in an album or something...he's probably going to be wearing it for 2 episodes max...and that IS IF he even wears that same sherwani in the promo...chances are he wont.
yeah ur ryt... da bigger thing is dat they r getting married n um happy 4 dat... but u knw outfits do matter... dat color is too loud 4 cutipie Ram😳 whereas Priya's lehenga is absolutely gorgeous!! so dats where da comparison comes... don't u think da outfits of dulha-dulhan should compliment one another👏 any way i had no intention to over react but may b i just got a lil carried away😳
they are dragging this marriage too long don't you think guys
Originally posted by Anamika163

yeah ur ryt... da bigger thing is dat they r getting married n um happy 4 dat... but u knw outfits do matter... dat color is too loud 4 cutipie Ram😳 whereas Priya's lehenga is absolutely gorgeous!! so dats where da comparison comes... don't u think da outfits of dulha-dulhan should compliment one another👏 any way i had no intention to over react but may b i just got a lil carried away😳

Yes I think it does matter. When I get married I'll make sure that everything is matching and PERFECT! Believe me..I'm a perfectionist. But when it comes to drama's ...and tv...I really couldn't care less LOL