Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

simplyharshitha

Groupbie

simplyharshitha

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
HugAfter watching yesterday's episode... I couldn't control my self from writing this post...
Yest's epi was awesome... In fact fabulous... Arnav and Khushi were fabulous specially Arnav I must say. Clap
I was holding my breath Shocked and watching how each time Khushi hurt Arnav's ego repeatedly! He was so desperate to talk to her right from the Teej day but in  vain.! She kept on ignoring him. Confused So obviously we can't expect a nice behavior from Arnav.! He just burst out and OMG!Shocked For a moment he was so rude and harsh to her! He slammed the door to such an extent that the Knob got knocked out! And he just trashed her phone! OMG OMG!!ShockedShocked
I was like 'OMG! What's he doing??' !!!!!
But the moment he saw Khushi's tears... his heart just melted away like an ice..!! Embarrassed He just couldn't see her crying..!! BlushingThat volcano like anger drifted away just like that!!! Finally he realized how he had been making life difficult for her and how she feared an encounter with him! Infact  she was terrified of him! He just can't see her hurt...!!! Oh Arnyyy!! Shooo shweeettt!!!! Day DreamingHeartDancing
Even though he has a rude,harsh and khadoos attitude... He has a heart of gold... isn't it guys...???TongueHeartHug
This is what makes me fall for Arnav again and again...!!!HeartEmbarrassedBlushing

Edited by simplyharshitha - 04 August 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

devashikasharmaRin630guessimgreatbewafawalkintomylifexClosed.........pakpearlHappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angry man's heart just melted away!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

guessimgreat

guessimgreat

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
It really was so adorable! He was just awe-struckEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

sanaa_s

Goldie

sanaa_s

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
awesome epi !! loved it ...but i feel arnav needs to work a lil on his expressions Confused

pakpearl

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
He wanted to stop her, but he didn't cuz he knew she wuld just be more creeped out

pakpearl

nanda_gopa

nanda_gopa

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Arnav has hopefully realized how hurtful he has been to Khushi. He finally got to see how his actions scare Khushi. Khushi's reactions when he forcibly shuts the storeroom door and yells at her were very good--her experessions were superb!

pakpearl

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
our angry young man's baaack!!!!!!!!!! wooo hoo!!!!!
i ws more than happy to see arnav with his rage once again!!!!!! Dancing

arhi were superb but arnav just melted my heart with his aggressive expressions & hugely burnt ego tnx to kushi maam Wink

both barun & sanaya deserve an applause Clap Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_KaShianpakpearl

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sushi_anki]awesome epi !! loved it ...but i feel arnav needs to work a lil on his expressions Confused. [/QUOTE

IMO Barun sobti has the perfect expression as Arnav and also as ASR . He is doing both side of the character splendidly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_KaShianpakpearlHappyMelody

sanaa_s

Goldie

sanaa_s

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

[QUOTE=sushi_anki]awesome epi !! loved it ...but i feel arnav needs to work a lil on his expressions Confused. [/QUOTE

IMO Barun sobti has the perfect expression as Arnav and also as ASR . He is doing both side of the character splendidly.

i know hes doing  a great job but wht i meant was ...just in todays epi when he was looking at khushi his expressions were like he is very  angry n when khushi said tht i m going to lucknow for good ...hes expressions were the same ...he cud have changed his expression there ! thts just my opinion ! but trust me i also believe tht  hes a superb actor ! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.