Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Chahe kuchh bhi ho jaaye main chup rahoongi.  ErmmD'oh

Riya can not only take away Manav's rumal but the whole Manav par Main chup rahoongi...Kyon bhai aap ke muh par taala laga hai kya?  Jeebh nahi nahi?  Have you lost your vocal cords dear? Angry

s**tty Riya is going on and on abt how Manav left rumal @ her house etc etc and She does not tell this lady off? Shocked  Why does Arch not tell Manav about Riya calling and saying all nasty abt Manav..She should warn her husband abt what Riya and her bold leggs are upto.Ouch

Pehle main chup rahoongi abt my mother's secret abt staying @ VA Wacko  maa ne kasam di hai yaaron Embarrassed
Ab main chup rahoongi abt RIya's nasty phone call Ouch  Why? Cause I can't use my brain Embarrassed
What more & how long is she going to keep her mouth zip for?

Does anyone have any idea Archana kab apna muh kholegi?  Tala kab khulega WinkLOL  Chabi kho gayi kya  LOL

Stop walking around streets of Dombivali & start paying attention on your hubsater's secretary who is not oinly interested in stealing his rumal but him too.  Tell mannu all abt Sulo and Riya both.  You will feel better as load will be off your lovely chest Tongue

Only FBD can think of plot like this as he is a two timer gigolo.  HTH FBD find 3 pretty women who fell for him ShockedSleepyDeadAngry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 04 August 2011 at 6:07pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

snowycitrusygaayikaviramzaara10Alisha.umayalThaneebhallaroxlunzasuan.Mandy.koolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main Chup Rahoongi" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Varsha Di,

Vey nice thread, I agree Archana needs to open her mouth to Manav about how harmful Riya is. Archana knows very well that Riya is bad, but even though she knows that Manav will be upset upon hearing that Riya is bad, she should still warn him. Archana has to tell Manav. But instead she is wandering around the streets worrying for her mother who is doing just fine and is being self sufficient, Sulo is in no danger at all.

Varsha Di, had Jaywant been in this serial right now do you think he would have sided with Dharmesh or Manav? I hope Manav.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Bhalla Archana keeping silence and not opening her mouth abt Sulo ro Riya both is going to hurt not only Manav but her too.  She must know her own interest.  Instead of acusing talk to Manav abt Riya.  Warn him abt what she is upto.

TDH defo would be on FBD's side if he still was around as they were PIC.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxlunzasuan

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I am very disappointed with the way Archana is handling both Riya and Sulochana. She shouldn't keep Sulochana's secret, she saw how angry Vaishali got that should have given her a hint of things to come because Varsha and Manav will be equally furious probably more. Archana should see through her sisters pain of not being told and ignore Sulochana's wishes, I know its her mother but even parents can be wrong. Archana needs to do the right thing

As for Riya, Archana should have talked to Manav about the phone call. I want Archana to once again voice her opinion about Riya, if Manav accuses her of being jealous once again he'll have a lot of nerve because it is quite obvious that Riya wants to be more than just a friend to Manav. Once she is through with Manav she should go after Riya and really let her have it for pursuing a married man, I really hope the CVs show a confrontation scene soon with Archana blasting Riya otherwise this storyline was a complete waste.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viramzaara10bhallaroxsuanlunzaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I will tell u till which point she may remain silent

Varsha takes Soham away for 3 years by saying I am taking him for 1 day ...main chup rahoongi

Riya does LOVE TALK on the phone ...Main chup Rahoongi

Sulo's missing report will be flashed on NEWS CHANNEL ...Main Chup Rahoongi

Vandu is being beaten black and blue , Main Chup rahoongi

Husband is losing considerable money ...Main Chup rahoongi

I lose my FULL SANSAAR ...Main Chup rahoongi

So Long as My Mommy is commanding ...Main Chup rahoongi 

Everyday I will walk silently on Dombivli roads , slowly , in georgette saris and puffed sleeves zari blouses , Chup , Ekdum chup

All She needs are KASAMS . 

One has to tell her U have MY KASAM . Then even if CARNAGE takes place , Main Chup rahoongi .

After full satyanash takes place , the most stupid height of this show is All say sorry to Archana

Rose Petals r showered on her

Public apologies r given

Everything is done except sitting at her feet and banging the head on the floor till it bleeds

FOR HER MISTAKES . Mistakes SHE will do and apologies Manav shud give is the trend of this serial .

She will hide Sulos whereabouts

She will barge in office and make Manav lose so much focus that his worried boss will hire assistant for him ...that Dharmesh was waiting for a chance for Manav to slip up and plant his man or woman as spy ...Well thanks to Archu and her mom , Manav did lose focus

Which man wud not ? With such a KITKIT sasural ?

She will hide what secretary said and instead doubt her Husband who to date has impeccable character

She will forget that once she made same mistake ...of doubting his character and losing him , yet AGAIN she is wondering if he is LYING

Again she wants SABOOT to know he ain't LYING

And its MANAV who will go on his knees and apologise .

TREND of this serial .

I wonder when they will show this pukeworthy scene of Manav apologising .

WHEN will we see Archana apologising for her innumerable goof ups .
WHEN WHEN WHEN .

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aswapuSshaghasiClaire0206zaara10viramThaneebhallaroxumayallunzasuan.Mandy.second_chancesDabulls23

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Kool the CVs are continually destroying Archana's character, she was never written this poorly before. It was bad enough to have Varsha take Soham for three years and now this, Archana used to trouble Manav a lot to help her look for her mother and now when she knows the truth she continues to hide this from him. She is being completely inconsiderate towards Manav and her sisters which is why I enjoyed the blasting Vaishali gave her and Sulochana for their actions but unfortunately it had no affect on Sulochana or Archana. Archana continues to sheild her mother and Sulochana had the nerve to ask Vaishali to make the same promise as Archana. I am sick of Archana going to her mother expecting her to give permission to break this ridiculous promise, if she feels so guilty then why not just speak the truth? I hope Manav blasts her just like Vaishali did for making him a fool for the time she's known about Sulochana's whereabouts.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10bhallaroxshootingstar27suankoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kools

WHEN will we see Archana apologising for her innumerable goof ups .
WHEN WHEN WHEN .

Kabhi nahi kabhi nahi kabhi nahi re..

Lord have mercy Kools  You had me ROFL

How many times has she kept her mouth shut? Laundry list goes on and on. Ermm

Yes this is the trend of this serial. Archu can do all wrong but Mannu must get down on his knees and apologize every time.  Publically. 

What does EK have against Lead male actor? EmbarrassedConfused She humilliates and butchers his character time and time again. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

virambhallaroxlunzasuan

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Manav could have apologized to Archana privately but he chose to listen to Aashna instead of solving this on his own. This time around I want to see Archana give Manav the apology he deserves to hear, she was wrong and deserves to be punished. I want her to get the silent treatment not only from Manav but Varsha as well, there is no excuse for what she put them through and it is time she face the consequences of her actions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxlunzasuan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top