they think i feel set free...
but i feel like i m bound with chains
trapeed in the mystery... ?!!
?

Nobody knows i need u
they say that i can do it my own...
but they dont know i m crying
when i m alone

~~Hey guys i had written this long time back, thought of posting it here, hope it wasn't boringπŸ˜† . . . Me and my friend were like talking about something and then it just clickedπŸ˜† i felt sad and lonely so i wrote thisπŸ˜†~~
Edited by --pinkdiamond-- - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Rejerbed for my cheer faarπŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž  I am going to disect everylineπŸ˜› but since u are lying right next to me on bed and warning me😭 that you will dhajiyaan udaying of me😲😭 (what a sister i have got meri dhajiyaan udane ki warning ) i will edit this once i get back homeπŸ˜† which is tomorrow  

~
Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
It was a beautiful poem di. I dont know much about poems since they look complicated for me but this one poem was simple and sweet. The first stanza.. Itself captured my attention. How beautifuuly described. Da emptiness in smiles.. The loneliness and the emptiness was beautifull portrayed. And what!! You hope it was not boring? Kaun isey boring kehta hain? Mere paas bhejiye zara *rolls sleeves* and haan aap jis frnd se baat kar rahe the na i wish u talk to ur frnd always so that u will write many more such poems.
Ps: i dont want you to feel sad this time ofcourse.
Pps: The biggest bhulakkad i am, i am editing this now after ages. Sowiiee.Edited by --Shika-- - 12 years ago
wow what a poem dear πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
so damn emotionall and so damn fantastic!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
keep posting these kinda poems πŸ˜‰

Lovely Poem :D
Edited by WhitePearls - 12 years ago
Meenu ki bachi..dare you start your teasing session.. *Hides Di behind her and pulls up her sleeves.* waise you want to know about a bacha well u cant call her technically a bacha as she's so tall.. Like a palm tree. Haha can i see anyone pout? Lolz. And haan that bacha is called a puphara. U want to know why? πŸ˜†

:D oopsie double post

Edited by WhitePearls - 12 years ago
It was a beautiful poem...rhymed up very well!
Quite an emotional one...and the pain it emanates is heart shattering and soul ripping...every word gave out the longing to be together and be loved and make a world where all was good and the lovers were together !

Your words weaved a magic...I'm spellbound reading this poem :)

On another note, I don't think anyone can just write such a deep poem filled with so many emotions by just discussing it with a friend...to write sad and anguish and pain filled poems a person needs to really feel it! And none would welcome loneliness in their abode...thinking too makes a difference !!!
But, if you've really written it as you say...just talks n all...hats off to you girl !

I would love to read more of your works...your a good poet :)

TC,
Fatima
its superb n lovely , gosh its so emotional πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘