Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I like her dressing,its realistic
She complains becx she is not used to weraing such heavy clothes
urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love her...I feel so connected to her even more!!! 
While watching it, my mom was like "she's like you"...I behave that way when my mom makes me wear clothes...ESP that meat touching part...Whatever she said about meat...those are my EXACT words...
I feel like being spied...
I am loving this drama!!
urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

she is not boring , and most of the gals do nag when they try their wedding outfits, and priya was always shown in the simplest dress possible , and she wears nothing which stands out or looks heavy , not even a heavy ear rings ,so its kind of natural to behave like that  ...

why not , do one need to deck up like dukan to reach friends house for lunch ???? may be she dropped by from work,  honestly i love the simplest and natural look she maintains , something we see normally in ppl her age who arent married and were not really interested in ...

I dont find her irritating at alll , she seems pretty natural to me ,

Agreeed :)
-Nipun97- thumbnail
ya lol she has to do what the director told her to do
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank god someone made this thread

Her constant fussing over money matters is driving me nuts

I can understand not going overboard..esp on silly costs

However, on her wedding dress she wants to dress like a guest rather than a bride?

Obv she is not taking this whole situation seriously...its almost like she couldnt care less!

I am very simple in day to day...but when it comes to special occasions...I like to dress it up...now I dont mean looking like a disco ball ...but something simple and elegant...

She can do that as well...I hope they change this fast..cause I am switching the channels everytime she does this

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone has a choice to stay fashionable and simple .and priya is kind of simple gal who believes in simplicity whether its about marriage or other things . If she refused to don heavy attires on her marriage 'its her desire. But u dont have any kind of authority to use foul word funeral. Understand re.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I can understand where Priya is coming from. But its time she stops behaving that she is doing a favor to the rest of the world by getting married.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Priya character is not a old woman for crying out loud.  She is 33 and its not like she is dead...She simply is boring...Everything abt her is plain old boring.  Sorry Priya fans. 

I say she is basically acting "Anal"  its not that she cant have fun.  She simply does not want to. 
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
priya kavi kavi tomuch rude & over chirchiri ho jaati hai why don't no..😳