SBS WU - 4th August ~ Done

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
seems like another boring episode =( kinda sick of it...bleh...will continue reading the update..thanks for it!!!!
PreethiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: xtaurus429x

seems like another boring episode =( kinda sick of it...bleh...will continue reading the update..thanks for it!!!!

you bet..another boring one..im wondering whether to continue watching it or not..its irritating to see such an episode after a hectic day
PreethiR thumbnail
ok another one of those terrible episodes..

ok so as i thought chedi doesnt do anything to himself..its was difficuilt to see him cry and so was equally difficuilt to see dadaji cry..must applaud these actors for putting up with such emotions👏

coming to the main leads..this toasty is not going to change her self..what's her problem..tej is right in asking if she is happy to see them in pain..i mean after all such things she still rants that they should forgive mati and her mom😡

and tej well he is no less..always telling he that its my family, my home my people..isnt she also a part of it?may be she is not doing things that you like and is giving you troubles but that doesnt mean she is not part of this house..he needs to be shown that it hurts, hurts more than the pain that he's got..

finally pashu decided to file case against malti's mom..it should have been done long time back..but must give into her guts to say that i will be out and then you see what i do..she doesnt have a damn care of how her daughter..

shobha needs to be taught a lesson which pashu is doing but so do toasty and tej..toasty needs to be told that its not always right to think good about others and their well being especially if your family's happiness and reputation is at stake and tej needs to be made to understand what he's speaking is not right..she is not a doll, who is to be played with when you feel bored and thrown out when you are finished playing..
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks preetha,appreciate u for giving a detailed update of such boring epi
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
im looking forward to mondays epi i cant wait to see shoba taken behind bars... but i do wish that toasty doesn't get kicked out of her house again :(
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. I didn't watch it today, I just read this. I don't think I will watch it. Its all going to crazy now. Although Shohba should be arrested, I think Pashu should have not filed it against Malti. Again CVs made this turn so weird. When police comes into the mix its never good and goes to the point of no return.

I am still a strong supporter of Toasty and I understand practially she did the wrong thing but I still think what she is saying is right. Problems such as this are only fixed by forgiveness not this. I know its idealistic but its the only way. they are already in so its better to be positive.

Toasty might have lost the battle but not the war. In this selfish world people don't understand Toasty. I know Toasty will will cause thats part of the show. But in real life should would too. Not right away but should would, after a lot of pain though. But I still think she could have been smarter in realizing that she is dealing with Maltis mom. If Maltis mom had not been in the mix it all would have been okay.

and Tej, like I said its your bad luck if you marry a guy like him. He again doesn't trust Toasty that she loves his family like hers. Sad thing is there are a lot of Tejs out there.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Preetha! Don't like tej's attitude at all.
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks thanks preetha diii
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Iam so happy the the ranks for all Sony shows have gone up. Especially Bade Achhe n SBS :D

Tej ur such an IDIOT! What more can I say?