Balika Vadhu

JETSAR TIMES: CVs ki secret meeting pg 12 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
congratsThumbs Up  jt is definately  going to rock Clap .wow kalyani devi we are pursuing by inserting our detective worms in u r brain and found that the day ur pota gives good news  that illegal beendhni will give illegal pota she  as original kayani will wake up with her shatir mind so our reporters are with full tayari Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoswethasyam08tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JETSAR TIMES: CVs ki secret meeting pg 12 (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
JETSAR TIMES

Anandi's makeover pic: Exclusive for our readers:

Edited by woman11 - 10 August 2011 at 8:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley96vasujapjyoEl_Doradohima_123sanjukta..swethasyam08tiny15shivani9khusi_*

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
antara: good one
Saitan: good effort...Annika started "guide to life-Jagat" If she is okay with it then I don't have any problem...Anyways do keep writing different articles in JT.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hima_123swethasyam08

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
                                          JETSER TIMES...

Anandi's hillary  pantsuit  inspired makeover for her entry into politics...Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley96vasujawoman11El_Doradohima_123swethasyam08shivani9tiny15khusi_*

hima_123

IF-Dazzler

hima_123

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I too wanna suggest a look...Embarrassed...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley96vasujapjyoEl_Doradoswethasyam08tiny15khusi_*

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
pjyo good one...I like both the avataars of Anandi...I will be happy to see her out of gungats...Pratts definitely deserves a break.

Hima good one...that would be a new stylefor Anandi to follow... she can break the cliche and wear pants with nice block print our Indian handloom ka kurtaas

Edited by vasuja - 10 August 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hima_123pjyoswethasyam08tiny15

atominis

IF-Rockerz

atominis

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@Vasuja

No not at all! I don't have any problem if someone else also wants to contribute to the column! In fact, the more the merrier! Not only Saitan, even if anyone else feels like writing for Jagat Doctor's column they're welcome to do so.

@ Saitan

Very good effort! I especially liked it because you made Dr. Jagat use his treatments like Vow of Silence Lockets and Friendship Brand Sindoor! LOL Any good doctor should also promote his own treatments and medicines to his clients!

Please do keep writing in for JT. It's for fun, it's for everyone. Anyone who writes, becomes its contributor. Don't hesitate while writing.

Welcome to the forums and welcome to JT!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley96vasujaEl_Doradoswethasyam08tiny15khusi_*

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annika20

@Vasuja

No not at all! I don't have any problem if someone else also wants to contribute to the column! In fact, the more the merrier! Not only Saitan, even if anyone else feels like writing for Jagat Doctor's column they're welcome to do so.

Very happy to know that dear... some people are specific about their topics I did not want to have any controversy in JT...In fact FBS topic was created and invented by Ankit and even I started writing articles about it and like u Ankit was also very sportive...I am happy that JT is rocking...Antara will be happy too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

El_Doradoatominisswethasyam08tiny15khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top