JETSAR TIMES: CVs ki secret meeting pg 12 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
@Annika! too good post again. loved every word of it.πŸ‘
lol annika "ek baar raat gayee toh baat gayee"🀣
loved the 4th part!!
superb annika...Loved it...cry baby face with constipated looks create magic...totally agreed.
Thanks everyone!πŸ˜†

Good one Vasu. I forgot to add about constipated looks. I'll add it in some other column in future since Jagya always has a constipated look!πŸ˜›
                                                              JETSAR TIMES

Mumbai medical college changes name in honour of local lad!

Famous Charak Medical Institute now to be known as Sarak Medical Institute!

Jetsar/Mumbai: Once again a son of the soil has made Jetsar proud. Dr. Jagat alias Jagdish Singh, scion of the famed Singh family of Jetsar has made a medical college in Mumbai, change its name in recognition of his ''unique contribution'' to student life and ''trailblazing reforms'' in college. 

Jagat, 25, has been a student of Charak Medical Institute in Mumbai since the age of 19 and is currently pursuing his MS in the institute. Thanks to his ''diverse'' and ''uniquely devised code of conduct'' as a student, the management of the institute has decided to change the name of the college to ''Sarak Medical Institute''.

In a statement, the dean of the medical college said, '' This boy changed everything, turned every rule on its head since the day he joined our institution. He managed to handle our administrators so well, he dealt with principals and professors in such myriad ways which forced us to re-examine our age-old rules and practices and become more ''flexible'' and ''student-friendly''. The reforms he made us undertake, were ''truly path-breaking'', ''pioneering'' and ''unheard of, in any academic institution in the world''. 
So much so that people had started calling our institute as ''Sarak'' Medical Institute, telling us ''ki tum sab iss ladke ke chakkar mein sarak gaye ho!''

Continuing, he said, ''We decided to take all criticism and backlash in  our stride. Just as the film 3 Idiots made it cool to be an idiot and actually redefined what it means to be an idiot, we also decided to change our college's name and display our sarkelapan proudly! If being 
''totally student friendly'', ''offering freedom'' and ''stress-free environment'' and ''relaxation'' from ''oppressive rules'' means that hum sarak gaye hain, toh humein bhi aise sarak jaane par garv hai! We're proud of it! As Steve Jobs says, ''stay foolish'', so we also changed our name, redefined our motto and resolve to stay foolish!''

Students are also completely enthusiastic about this move and applaud the shift in the mindset. Says, Chandar, the leader of the college Students' Union, ''We the students of Sarak Medical Institute are proud of Jagat! He's the saviour of our college, the hero of students. He's like the messiah of all freedom-loving youth!

Thanks to him, we can now adopt new names and quote domiciles of our choice in our official forms and records. We no longer have to wear drab gowns, aprons or uniforms. Traditionally medical students used to lead a spartan existence. But thanks to this boy, we can now play antakshri with fellow students, spend hours in canteen gorging on chaats and guzzling down colas, organise picnics, meet-ups and take long vacations without even bothering about sending medical certificate or applications for leave! 

He taught us how to deal with principals and get past oppressive and stifling college policies. In fact, he and his girlfriend even managed the Principal so magically that he relaxed rules in general for benefit of students at large!''

The students too, seem to have no problem with the change of name of the institute. They said in unison that they welcomed the change. ''That's the way to go man!'', says Poonam, a second year MBBS student. ''That's our answer to naysayers and enemies of progress and revolution!'', says Subhash, a final year MS student.

Career counsellor at Sarak Medical Institute is also upbeat and insists that Jagat's reforms have made medical a cool option and medicine is no longer a career which parents force upon their kids. Rather applicants have increased manifold seeing how ''easier'', ''lighter'' and ''fun'' medical education has become. 

Meanwhile at Jetsar, Kalyani Devi is extremely proud of her grandson and yet another feather in his much-crowded cap. She was unavailable for comment as she had gone to distribute sweets in honour of her grandson in whole of Jetsar. Other members of Singh family chose not to comment and seem confused whether this is a matter of jubilation or jokes.

The man of the moment, Dr. Jagat is all smiles and says (shifty eyed and nervously laughing), ''It is a matter of great honour for me and my Dadisa. She taught me how to bend rules. It's all her blessings. Yes I am a lover of freedom and advocate a stress-free life! I respect my teachers and head of institute for being so progressive and attuned to the ways of modern, changing world. I am glad to be a youth icon!''

Jagat's girlfriend cum accomplice, Gauri, says, ''I love Jagat. I knew we'd win the world someday. This is just the beginning. He first changed me and now both of us are changing the world! It's an exhilarating feeling!''

Well we hope the wonder boy of Jetsar goes on to achieve greater heights and other sons of Jetsar learn a thing or two from him!

Edited by annika20 - 12 years ago
@Annika! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks to him, we can now adopt new names and quote domiciles of our choice in our official forms and records.We no longer have to wear drab gowns, aprons or uniforms. πŸ€£Traditionally medical students used to lead a spartan existence. But thanks to this boy, we can now play antakshri with fellow students, spend hours in canteen gorging on chaats and guzzling down colas, organise picnics, meet-ups and take long vacations without even bothering about sending medical certificate or applications for leave!

The man of the moment, Dr. Jagat is all smiles and says (shifty eyed and nervously laughing), ''It is a matter of great honour for me and my Dadisa. She taught me how to bend rules. It's all her blessings. Yes I am a lover of freedom and advocate a stress-free life! I respect my teachers and head of institute for being so progressive and attuned to the ways of modern, changing world. I am glad to be a youth icon!''

loved these two  alot. mainly the words in red are too good. didn't expect such article mentioning these at all. thanks a lot for this article. lovely one.  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Good one again Annika...I like the kalyani devi part too...she will definitely do that.
Originally posted by annika20

Jagat's girlfriend cum accomplice, Gauri, says, ''I love Jagat. I knew we'd win the world someday. This is just the beginning. He first changed me and now both of us are changing the world! It's an exhilarating feeling!''

This one brought smile on my face. ha ha... Ok In Jaitser Anandi is busy trying to change villagers, Mumbai couple are busy changing the world... Yeah we desperately need it. The stock market is not looking good, our 401K plans are going down day by day. Hope and Change didn't work, so we now need new motto...
@redapple

I also felt happy while writing Gauri's bit! She always says hum yeh karenge, woh karenge, sapne poore karenge, yeh makaam haasil karenge, woh karenge. So I thought iske baare mein bhi likh dalte hain!

JETSAR TIMES - ADVERTORIAL

Jetsar gets its own Masti Ki Paathshala!

Anandi's Anandmayi Academy (AAA)

[Estd. 2010. Affiliated to Singh Family Board of School Education SFBSE]

For the first time in India, a school with a difference! 

Principal cum faculty - Anandi Singh

Staff - Gulli

Why join?

- Fully eco-friendly classroom, naturally air-conditioned and environment-friendly jute mats.

- No fees! Fully free!! Education fully funded by Singh Family Trust.

-  Friendly and family-like staff/faculty, almost like your own didi or laado.

- Stress-free curriculum. No exams, no punishments, no fear of expulsion!

- Personalised attention - teachers even visit your house in case you remain absent.

- No age limit. Separate classes for young girls and boys, co-ed facility available for adults.

- Less and flexible hours. Classes get easily cancelled even if one student is absent!

- No tension of uniforms, identity documents, extracurricular activities, parent-teacher meets or report-cards or applications for leave.

- Financial help in personal matters easily available for needy students courtesy Bhairon Singh Personal  trust.

- ''Compooter'' also available to make learning exciting!

- Bonus - free meditation classes daily before classes begin.

Degree/Title/Diploma awarded:

- SoL* - Scholar of Learning - after completion of Class VIII

- DoaL* - Doctor of all Learning - after completion of Class XII

**Degrees awarded by AAA are equivalent to PhD and Post Doctorate. DoaL is the highest qualification any person shall ever need.

Benefits of joining:

- You can learn to write and then write love letters and lovey-dovey notes to your spouse/GF/BF or family.

- You can go back home and romance your spouse/GF/BF on the pretext of learning or teaching each other.

- You have new experiences and get fresh topics for chat with family and friends after school over tea or dinner.

- You can read magazines back home or read textbooks to pass time.

- You can ''take a stand'' and label orthodox social customs as evil, just by learning alphabet, basic math and idioms.

- You can bring your family and neighbourhood along and take your bond to another level, beyond the confines of home.

-  You can also avail sympathy and extra care from family for your ''tireless efforts'' in attending classes.

- You get to be more ''maadern'' and ''advaance'' than your counterparts who've never attended school.

- After a few months you can also join as faculty in Anandi's Anandmayi Academy, tour the whole village to get more students and get the coveted title of ''Teacher ji'' for yourself.

- Enterprising students can also start their own Academy! SFBSE would help them setting up new school and readily grant affiliation!

Join today and change your life!

Open for admissions throughout the year!

Barge in ANYTIME, NO application, NO formality, NO special entrance procedures required!

Anandi's Anandmayi Academy's doors are forever open for all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S - It's just for fun. Don't take it personally. Not intended to bash anyone or hurt any sentiments.

Edited by annika20 - 12 years ago