Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Hatho mei aagya jo aaj rumaal aapka!!

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Oh yea..this the song i am going to sing on riya's behalf today..LOL..haatho mei aagya jo aaj rumaal aapka..LOL
She got manav's hanky..yahoo...LOL..it looked as if she got a treasure..i must say it sure looks like it is a treasure at this point..you know why..manav has no more rumaal left to take it to the office..LOL..so manav and archu wants it back at any cost..LOL..
But riya is not willing to give it back..i have to say this girl got an easy guy  to trick..do char aasoon kya baha diya..manav uske jaal mei phas gaya..Ouch..looks like the jaal is too deep to get out of now..
Ghar mei archu is very suspicious..Shocked..she has lots of faith in manav that he won't lie..well i have to say both have faith in each other that they won't lie to each other..but actually both are lieing their teeth out to each other..OuchLOL..jhoot bole kauwa kate..to both of them..i am afraid..Ouch..
  Yeh rumaal se riya kya kya karegi ..mere ko kuch samaj mei nahi aata..Shocked..yeh rumaal mujhe de de riya..Geek warna mei teri khoon pee jaaoongi..Angryshe is sure seems to be on her way to destroy manav and archu's rock solid marriageShocked..
Guys what u think will riya be able to destroy manav and archu's marriage?..Ouch..
Discuss please..Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyomshreejaanushootingstar27star_warsumayalbhallaroxsuanLovePRSoham.Mandy.Ashisswtbaby-sylph-Tanyaz

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Usha,
Once again, fantastic topic for a great discussion which I'm sure will generate much debate.

I haven't watched today's show yet, but I'm very sure Riya will NOT be able to destroy Arman's marriage. Foolish as they may be at times, they love each other dearly and can't bear to be without each other.

Riya may cause some turbulance in the marriage ( silent treatment, arguments etc.), but she can't break them up. She is too new to the scene and Archana and Savita, especially Savita, are suspicious of her already, so she won't succeed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalarchanamanav

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@archanamanav i saw it on SBS yesterday nice title as always lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Hi Usha,
Once again, fantastic topic for a great discussion which I'm sure will generate much debate.

I haven't watched today's show yet, but I'm very sure Riya will NOT be able to destroy Arman's marriage. Foolish as they may be at times, they love each other dearly and can't bear to be without each other.

Riya may cause some turbulance in the marriage ( silent treatment, arguments etc.), but she can't break them up. She is too new to the scene and Archana and Savita, especially Savita, are suspicious of her already, so she won't succeed.

hmm..i am sure archu will believe manav's love for her more than this riya..but as u said might get angry for hiding stuff..which she is also doing anyway..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalsuanTanyaz

umayal IF-Dazzler
umayal
umayal

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Ghar mei archu is very suspicious..Shocked..she has lots of faith in manav that he won't lie..well i have to say both have faith in each other that they won't lie to each other..but actually both are lieing their teeth out to each other..OuchLOL.

Usha Akka You rock .Especially the underlined one. ROFL  ROFL LOL .How I agree.  Should say they are not lieing, Hiding truths and the child of that outcome is lie.

Ok on a serious note. That girl(Riya) is dangerous in a sense that she can create misunderstandings, May be Badnaam to Manav or succed in creating a rift between ARMAN (though i dont wish to see that as it would kill their character because as you said they have so much faith on each otherBig smile,then how could),  but definitely  Riya cannot Break ARMAN Marriage.

Edited by umayal - 04 August 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavsuan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Oh yea..this the song i am going to sing on riya's behalf today..LOL..haatho mei aagya jo aaj rumaal aapka..LOL

Very good topic  , again ...Clap

But riya is not willing to give it back..i have to say this girl got an easy guy  to trick..do char aasoon kya baha diya..manav uske jaal mei phas gaya..Ouch..looks like the jaal is too deep to get out of now..

Manav is totally trapped in her jaal today ..In one jhatka only ..This means the if there is one person who knows Manav more than anyone else in this world than that is Dharmesh  ..he was  actually Manav's soul mate in last janam ...

How correctly he trained Riya this time and in 2 seconds flat , Manav was a goner ...
Riya played her cards so correctly today ...The whole thing about the crying damsel in distress . Asking Knight in Shining armour for help ...

And then the trump card ' Sir , I trust you ' ..Uff , these words are words that can never fail with Manav ...
I am highly impressed with Dharmesh today .I think he knows Manav more than he knows Vaishali ...Shocked
Manav is a goner ...Ouch

Ghar mei archu is very suspicious..Shocked..she has lots of faith in manav that he won't lie..well i have to say both have faith in each other that they won't lie to each other..but actually both are lieing their teeth out to each other..OuchLOL..jhoot bole kauwa kate..to both of them..i am afraid..Ouch..

Yup. Liars both of them ...
Very very bad ...
Whatever the reason, Archu is lying and she has to be punished ...and Manav is now lying and he too has to be punished ...
Archu being suspicious is of no use ..there is nothing  she can do ...Dharmesh and Riya will have her trapped ...Dharmesh will soon find out about Archu's secret ( through vaishali ) and he will use it through Riya to make Manav hate Archana ...

He will hate her so much that in some  sort of revenge he will go in the direction of Riya ...he  wil lpromsie Riya to help her i nher life and then eh will do whatever he can to keep his promise .

re ko kuch samaj mei nahi aata..Shocked..yeh rumaal mujhe de de riya..Geek warna mei teri khoon pee jaaoongi..Angryshe is sure seems to be on her way to destroy manav and archu's rock solid marriageShocked..

I think so too ..Riya is absolutely o nthe right track at this point ..If she stays with this ' I trust you Manav ' line  then she will not fail ...And don't forget , Manav promised her today and we all know how pucca Manav is about his promises ...

Guys what u think will riya be able to destroy manav and archu's marriage?..Ouch..
Discuss please..Big smile

This is what I think can happen ...

Riya told manav that she is from a conservative family ... She will tell manav that in order to avoid marriage , she told her family that she  has a boyfriend and that is Manav ...When manav will protest she wil lsay that she took his name as she can trust him only ...This will melt Manav again ...

Meanwhile Dharmesh will let Manav know through Riya that Archana  is lying about her mother ...For some time manav will check this  out and when he will be sure that Archu is indeed lying to him , he wil lstart hating her and wil l feel that Archu does not trust him and Riya does and that will make him help Riya as she is the one who trusts him...
And he will agree to pose as Riya's finace ...

Then during  keeping  this naatak of engagment  and all that  , Riya will tell Manav that she has actually fallen in love with him ..and as his wife is not honest to him , she will make him happier ...

Meanwhile Dharmesh wil ltell Archaan of what Manav has been up to .Archana will see manav and Riya with her own eyes and will be heart broken .  ..Archana will be angry with Manav and will decide to leave him but not before she exposes Riya ...

then , with the help of Ashna , she will expose Riya just before Manav is about to get serious with Riya  (all this while Manav will only be missing and loving Arvhana even though he will try not to but he will be unable to fall out of love with Archana ..., she will always be the only one he loves ) .

Manav will know the real  reason why Archana was hiding Sulochna's secret , because of the Kassam that her mother gave her ...vaishu will tell manav every thing ...
Manav wil lbe devastated as Archu is now standing  with her suitcase packed  and he will feel bad for breaking  her heart ...

Dharmesh who was trying to destroy Manav's marriage will lose his own marriage when his wife wil lthrow him out of the house for doing  this ...
Woh khud khade mein gir jayega ...

Savita will beg Archu not to leave ,, putting sachu in front of her that what will happen to him ...Archana 's weak point is sachu so she will not leave ...  will show some  nakhras to manav for a few days and then she will forgive him . Manav will probaly run to Ashna to ask how to please Archana and she will suggest  to him that take her and the boys to mahabaleshwar ...

Manav will take very good care of the two boys and will be on really good behaviour and then Archu will obviously  be happy with him again ...

Riya wil l get close to doing it but eventually will not succeed in breaking Manav's marriage ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 04 August 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalarchanamanavLovePRSoham-sylph-

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
oh yea guruji..i forgot to add the i trust u part..LOL..tomorrow she will say i love u i am sure..Shocked..and this manav won't know a thing..D'oh..she talks all double meaning stuff..Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Ghar mei archu is very suspicious..Shocked..she has lots of faith in manav that he won't lie..well i have to say both have faith in each other that they won't lie to each other..but actually both are lieing their teeth out to each other..OuchLOL.

Usha Akka You rock .Especially the underlined one. ROFL  ROFL LOL .How I agree.  Should say they are not lieing, Hiding truths and the child of that outcome is lie.

Ok on a serious note. That girl(Riya) is dangerous in a sense that she can create misunderstandings, May be Badnaam to Manav or succed in creating a rift between ARMAN (though i dont wish to see that as it would kill their character because as you said they have so much faith on each otherBig smile,then how could),  but definitely  Riya cannot Break ARMAN Marriage.

hmm..you know this hiding businees..this sulo has some jadoo on her daughters..even vaishu agreed to play hide and seek game..D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalsuan-sylph-Tanyaz

Go to top