Suggestions / Comments

Am i a newbie?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
So IF wanted us to be creative on profile pages of actors so instead of comment i decided to post a siggy along with some text ... (issi ko creative boltey hien na? EmbarrassedLOL) and it refused to submit my post saying "To protect India-Forums.com from spammers we do not allow comments with hyperlinks for newbies."

Ab mey newbie kab bani phir sey? Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaada-Ramya--HibiscusR-manasi_31Sex.Directionanu93

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Am i a newbie?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

^You started being creative na so you became a "creative newbie" may be ROFL

Jokes apart, I want to know what is this that I get? 

Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 1 per 24hour.

I thought we were to comment twice a day ... Ermm Have there been any recent changes in the rules of commenting on celebrity profiles? And also since additional features like FB likes and Google plus as well as uploading of pics has started, does it all even get counted in estimating the rank?Confused How, esp the joint pics with co-stars?Confused There are celebrities' pics with more than one co-star and the number of pics I-F accepts to upload isnt equal for all these couples Ermm

Edited by manasi_31 - 04 August 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
^^Few changes has been done to prevent MIDs so one can not post more than 1 comment per day on celecrity profiles and twice on articles and images in a day.

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hi,

I will just check that and get the message correct. Thank you for bringing it to our attention Smile

Cheers,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaadaanu93Soaps1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top