Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thur Update - 04/08/11...Spl Dance show by GW (Page 2)

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Akka for the hilarious update Hug and your very enjoyable side comments LOL

The epi was good. Moraichukonga as much as you want Buavana madame, he is your SIL. We will see where those moraichals go when you come to know that he is your daughter's hubby Day Dreaming. Haiyaa, money is safe for now. TA looked soo cute when he smiled at Buvana Embarrassed Day Dreaming

I was really very disappointed with Thulasi today. She became a real kozhai today. Why didn't she commit suicide when Vel took pictures and put in the newspapers. She had hope and faith in TA that he will save her, but now where has that gone Angry Angry. Booo Thumbs Down... Loose Thulasi, TA would kill himself and his wife or kill the rowdies or kidnap his wife from his own house than letting the rowdies even touch her to take her away Big smile.

Aiyooo GW Dead Dead...the words she uses for Thulasi Angry, someone please cut off her tongue, unbearable she is Dead. Nothing can be more worse than GW paying the money and that too taking it from pei from UK...come Tanu, show me your head, i want to muttufy Cry Cry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertolakshyamTTfanPearl.shubbaNixkieShemmosahi.

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Thanks Shubba for the excellent detailed, funny updates!!  Loved it a lot!!

Well the good news is that Tamil is not at the station anymore but the bad news is that Bhuvana kept giving him dirty looks...looks like another enemy to the list.

I'm happy that nothing happened to the money (yet?)...Tamil just needs to get home faster.

Liked the way Deepa tried to make Tulasi feel better...poor girl hasn't eaten anything yet...

Wow a loud entrance for GW...super...I just laughed seeing the way that old money person told GW that she is token #4 and that she has to wait.  GW gutter talk to Tulasi was unbearable today!!!!  But super nose cut from MM today.  He stood up for his daughter (also liked the smile Deepa gave today).  He's right, Bazari does not come from a rich family so she shouldn't be talking since she caused this problem.  

Bazari giving money...????  She's got no money herself so money either comes from Charu, Periappa or Puvi.  Please do not make Charu give the money!!!

Aiyo Bazari pushing off the guy and Venkadesan (I think that's his name) saying that he should hire Bazari was good.  Imagine Bazari doing this job...all she needs to do is open her gutter mouth to get money from the people.  Imgaine how GW would react when she finds out that Tulasi's mother and step father are rich people...

Mr. K. leaves us in suspense again.  While MM goes to his house I guess Tamil will come.

Some weekend tension will be really good...strange feeling that Charu's entry may come in a couple weeks...

More than Charu coming back, I would hate to see Tamil being jobless!

Edited by smiles86 - 04 August 2011 at 11:59am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanlakshyamautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivavjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleNixkieShemmosahi.

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for an excellent update and hilarious comments...truly awesome update!Clap

Thendral is going great (in other words Thendral chumma adirudu illa)

Money and TA are safe! Phew Big relief! 

But poor Tulasi she is all tensed  and scared. Crying 1

Looks like for GW  this is the moment she was waiting for. Now I think she will contact Psycho and arrange for the money. 

Even the useless women GW has got a job offer today! But for TA?No

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertovjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba for the wonderful update.

Ungalil Yaar Adutha GW ethai solluvar engal GW LOL What a Gutter dance by GW today even the loan sharks are stunned after seeing GW Gutter dance. MM vs GW fight was awesome today but MM is the definite screen stealer for today Star For fighting back with GW definitely MM have to throw some gutter words then only GW will adangufy.

The Loan sharks were very funny today and their dialogues about GW was awesome. Especially these dialogues were awesome "Ethu enna petta rowdiya", "Entha mathiri oru pomibiliya thaan namba velaikku vachukannum" ROFLROFL 

Thulasi is very nervous today. Now the competition between GW and MM who is going to win. Definetly GW is not going to win because Tamil is going to come on the right time with money and save Thulasi.

Edited by Ravi37 - 04 August 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivavjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba akka for your hilarious comments and superb update.!!
Title is superb and the rating and the song mentioned for today and tomorrow's episode is awesome..!!

TA's look to Bhuvana was nice..Waiting to see his expressions when he come to know that Bhuvana is his MIL..!! Happy to see that money is safe..!! TA come on rush to your Kuttima and save her..!!

GW's entry and the LS dialogs were funny..!! By the way why did she come now... Angry Her dialogs Dead Dead.. But MM was really the starStarThis time MM saved his daughter from GW Clap..!! Deepa was nice today..!! Thulasi should have hope at least now after TA knows her problem as he did visit last night...!!

So tomorrow will be a marathon episode..!!  Race between TA,MM,GW..!! GW - don't run like you did before, when you went to see your partner...!! Angry Dir Sir, Please don't let GW to win..!!

Today GW 1 (head) dance aachi..Tomorrow GW 2 dance...!! Venkatesan sir you have named her by telling token#4...But she already has token number 1 in the GW's list..!!LOL

Edited by TTfan - 04 August 2011 at 3:06pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba Akka for the amazing update and nice comments! Big smile

Glad TA did not lose the money, but don't think he would not be able to reach on time. Disapprove I hope TA does not go back to Dharman and he should come to know about Prabha being kidnapped to withdraw the case, otherwise there is no chance our hero to go against Dharman. Sleepy

Like few here, i was completely disappointed with Thulasi and was mad at her. LOL Like many feel, there were many chances when she could have felt like killing herself. But she does feel it right now. Thumbs Down Thumbs Down I did not feel any smypathy for her in that particular scene. Like you Shubba Akka told, she can learn many things from her best friends Deepa and Kalyani. I am not liking this weak and coward Thulasi. Thumbs Down I can understand her if she loses hope in her hubby's financial situation and hence is scared of the happenings around her, but this girl should not lose the faith in TA's love for her! Never! His love for his wife will save her no matter what even if she seems to suffer at the beginning. Even IFians seem to have more faith in their love than Thulasi herself. Thumbs Down LOL

Sigh, the moment GW started her disgusting disco dance (was horrible), i started to pity that poor girl again. Such a big amount of money spent for her studies, that lady really talked nonsense today. Angry MM just should have slapped her, sadly missed her. But someone should reallly slap this creature, wish one slap to come from Charu's mom and one from Nitheesh's mom. Day Dreaming

We will get to see another different style of dance tomorrow from Padma, TA rushing home and they might show us Prabha too. Sigh, they should stop dragging the whole LS and who will help TT part! Confused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanautumnsconcertoRuby-86TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba Akka for ur funny update... Loved ur nicknames for GW Tongue

I have a strange feeling that TA would believe an excuse from Dharman about Prabha if Dharman tells his excuse well Ouch But as for the money pouch, I feel like its a ticking bomb until it reaches the LS's hands Stern Smile

As for Thuls's dialogue Dead I keep hoping one day she will stop such a pessimist but it's like she was born with it and cant stop thinking negatively. It's as annoying as TA's nose-poking habit Angry

Coming to GW...sorry LS#4 LOL Her interaction w/ them was like watching her find her home Clap but her dialogues to Thuls and MM Dead Madame needs to be taught about what interest is...now she is going to magically appear with money from Psycho madame Shocked and chase Thuls out?? What a lovely dream this GW hasPinch

@Theiva, LOL, ur frustration is same as mine but I'm sure Thuls didn't lose faith in TA's love for her but she doesn't think it can beat her bad timing and bad luck.D'oh Sigh, maybe she would be different if TA had warned about the loan matter before so she could feel like she could be of some help instead of being in the house arrest like now Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTheivavjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Yes, like Rans said, Thuls has not lost her faith in TA, that we know thaaneBig smile

But, i think Thuls dials are made purposly for something else, i dunno what, but actually Thuls ipdi solra ponnu illa, she wont be this much weak, but suddenly she is behaving strange. Etho venum-ne panna mathiri iruku. So i think something is gonna happen for herEmbarrassed. Lets see!Big smile

Whenever i guess something in IF, it wont happen, hope this time the same happens.LOL Im confused and confusing allConfusedLOL

Edited by Shamz. - 05 August 2011 at 6:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Go to top