Gopi O' Gopi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kanchhi_

Goldie

Kanchhi_

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
*Vent Alert*
Okay granted she's not educated  but how about commonsense?! Does she even have it? I seriously doubt. Somebody pls knock some senses in her head. Oh before that somebody pls knock some senses into Creative Team's head.  They need it more than Super naive Gopi does. I know she's super nice but that doesn't mean that she has to act DUMB. Gopi sweetie, there's a difference..  C'mon!!!!!!!!!! After watching this show , I seriously feel so frustrated cause it's so pathetic to see evils win each and everytime. Yeh yeh I know at the end truth wins. But When will we get to see that?  How about showing some signs of it.  How about showing some positivity  in it? Gee!!!  I am on the verge of quiting this show if this negativity continues.
 This is so sickening. I am very aware of that this is only fictional show but everything has its limit.

Gopi= Naive, lacks confidence, gullible, uneducated , lacks commonsense...
Goodness gracious!!!! how many weaknesses she posses as a center character. She seriously needs to work on these things. Work it up , girl! Learn to stand up for yourself! First of all learn to use your commonsense! Goodluck!

Ahh... it feels good to vent out soemtimes... lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeztufkaka.lg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi O' Gopi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, as a lead female, Gopi should know to turn her weaknesses into her strengths but she doesn't. She hasn't learned from her mistakes at all. This show is taking it too far with what it's showing.

Kanchhi_

Goldie

Kanchhi_

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Traxy101

I agree with you, as a lead female, Gopi should know to turn her weaknesses into her strengths but she doesn't. She hasn't learned from her mistakes at all. This show is taking it too far with what it's showing.
Tell me about it!!!!  And the funny thing is she repeats them every other day. When will she learn that? She needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Somebody pls take her head out of the clouds.

chik

chik

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Must say Kanchi , u have done all the venting .. Behalf of and and I guess everyone else here ... U just wrote whats in my mind now... In fact I have no sympathy for gopi now ... Gopi has the best quality of honesty , truth, being naive and innocent , but dumbness , and blindly trusting that Rashi ... Today after watching that rashis face , I actually felt , she looked hideous to me . And gopi , I feel like shaking and slapping her to bring her to senses

But only saving grace for this show is Koki , I love her character . I feel that's it's her game plan to make Gopi realize that Rashi is not her well wisher , and to expose the real face of Rashi to everyone

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
She is the worst lead i ave ever seen
I think the CV's are trying to show that an illiterate person can't read D'oh(i stated the obvious) and also lack common sense,
I mean she can't count past 10
The Cvs should turn her weakness into her strength and instead of her just lacking confidence

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I feel gopi Has no common  sense...  If it is common that everyone would have it   ...especially gopi, but alas  gopi does not have any commonsense... she is not common , I guess.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top