Balika Vadhu

what should anandi pursue as her career?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
 i think she should be a news editor or an administrative officer or best CBI OFFICERClap WHAT U THINK GUYS ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what should anandi pursue as her career?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
They want to make her a politician, but I feel she should be either an IAS officer, a social activist or a women's rights lawyer perhaps...

If she becomes a doctor it would seem as if she did it only to prove some point to Jagya or Gauri. I want her to be her own person and evolve into an inspiration and role model for women in her region.

She would get media coverage and awards from international and national organisations for her work and her struggles and story would be an inspiration to many - while the ones who wronged and ditched her would simmer in guilt and shame the way Amitabh's sons burnt with guilt once their father became a famous, award-winning author in Baghban!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top