India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

this is wat will happen nexttt !!!!!

sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Hii guyss !!! this is purelyy wat i feel will happen next in jjkn !!!

noww when mallika knowss wat was between armaan and jaasii and now when she has read the letterr.... she will feel sorry for jassii.. but wont have time to apologise to jassi as by then jassi would have lefttt.. the marriage will break offffff and armaan will reallyy truellyy realise jassi's importance in his life !!! now jassi will go to work wid nandinii andd will go to that beauty contest andddd thereeeee she will meet purab........... there alll the misunderstandings between jassi and purab will be solvedd andd they will become bestttttt frndsss........... then purab and nandini will be a part of jassi's makeover and thenn purab will make jassi realise how muchhhhh armaan loves him and she loves armaann.......... they will come back home where she will find that the marriage was called off and she wil bump into mallika who will apologise to jassi and will be a changed personnnnnn...attitude wise... she will then tell jassi that she does not mind armaan and jassi getting married as he is out of armaan's lifeee.......... thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn purab will somehow make jassi and armaannnnnn meetttttttttttt anddd thennnnnnnnnnnnn they will be happy for everr !!!!!!!!

this is my versionnnnnnnnnnn but i no there will be many changes to itt as im not the director or story writerr LOL!!!!!!!!

well lets hope for the best thou i will feell reallyyyyy sorry for purabs come back as i want jassi to go wid him but it does not really look possiblee !!!!! hope tony and deeya introduce someone neww for purabbbbb !!!! or mayy bee as mallika will be all alone she falls in love wid purabbbbb !!!!! just a wild guess !!!!

hope u enjoy reading this post !!!

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

hmmm....is purab really coming back?

Ok...all i can think right now is that jassi will go with nandini....and like..she will change with her slowly slowly. Cuz like, Nina Gupta is a big actress, they wont bring her just for no reason. She is gonna be the reason jassi changes. Lets see what happens.

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
lol.... n they live happily ever after! ...cute ending LOL ....really hope tht happens.. but we just have to wait n watch... who knows wht will happen after purab returns.. Confused
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged

even if purab does not get jassi , I DONT MIND

but hoprfuly he should not end up with mallika ,plzzzzzzzzzz cant tolerate this jodi Dead

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top