Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Nicely put... and at times I just felt like pinching ur emoticons... man they are sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!... once again the poetry rocks!!
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb post as usual Ditsy..!!πŸ‘

I was wondering after the epi. What dialogues will You post in ur topic today...as in there was nothing exceptional about dialogues na? Just fire, passion, anger, tears ! The ocean of emotions and crackling chemistry..!!

And the precap...it was awesomest...!!!  Today morning I was watching Hum Aapke hai kaun..! I remembered the precap scene when the judaai song was on...😊

Mujhse Juda Hokar Tumhe Door Jaana Hai
Palbhar Ki Judaai Phir Laut Aana Hai
Saathiya - Sang Rahega Tera Pyar
Saathiya - Rang Layega Intezaar..!😍

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesomeee post dits.. loved it πŸ˜
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=sweetshine]AWSUM postπŸ‘...hehehe nice song yaarπŸ˜ƒ...oh man 2day's epi was EPICπŸ˜ƒ...alll d frustration dat came up watching Shyam dese days😑 everything jus left...hmmmph 2days epi was ZABARDAST

yeah its my fav song...😳😳😳...sweets i alwaz say dis dt quality is imp dn quantity...rather dn gettin ArHi scenes evryday..its better we get 2-3 scenes evry week bt top notch 1s lk v hd ystrde...πŸ‘
πŸ‘

ofcourse xcept for Shyam parts😑who kept on interrupting ArHi...i reallly hope Anjali heard him over d fone...shameless creature daring 2 miss our KKG😑...no one has d rite to miss KKG xcept ASR😳

oh ya..bt he is mkin our blood boil means he is gud at his wrk...πŸ˜†

nd d way ASR was thinking abt her awww😳...nd wen he sensed her wen she entered d office😍...i was lyk 'pyaar tho hona hi thaaa'πŸ˜†
hehehe luvd ASR's superman stunt direct fall on Khushi bechari hope she was not crushedπŸ˜†...but d way he was looost in her his eyes said it alll☺️
nd d BEST thing of dis epi was d DUPATTAπŸ‘πŸΌ...awww it was such a cuteee scene...her dupatta also luvs ASR😳

yeah d entire ArHi sc i loved it.😳😳..

n d best part of d precap was ASR d way he was trying to stop Khushi😳...awww his face said it all 'dont leave me'😳

d way he said khushi tum aisa nahi kar sakti.khushi..khushiii...awww poor baby..

thanx fr lkin my post sweets..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Nicely put... and at times I just felt like pinching ur emoticons... man they are sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!... once again the poetry rocks!!

yeah cute hai na bohot...i too love dem a lot...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

n thanx fr lkin d post..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

paridhi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi you rock man!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
i just wait for ur update section as it is full of entertainment and swinging smileys πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!
Good work again for giving this entertaining updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbanik

Superb post as usual Ditsy..!!πŸ‘

I was wondering after the epi. What dialogues will You post in ur topic today...as in there was nothing exceptional about dialogues na? Just fire, passion, anger, tears ! The ocean of emotions and crackling chemistry..!!

And the precap...it was awesomest...!!!  Today morning I was watching Hum Aapke hai kaun..! I remembered the precap scene when the judaai song was on...😊

Mujhse Juda Hokar Tumhe Door Jaana Hai
Palbhar Ki Judaai Phir Laut Aana Hai
Saathiya - Sang Rahega Tera Pyar
Saathiya - Rang Layega Intezaar..!😍

sneh thanx ya...

i too ws wonderin wat dialogues to i post...n i ws so lost in d epi watchin it agn n agn...i din knw if i wud evn post in dt haalat..πŸ˜†...d epi hd evrythin lk u said...jus superb..

n d precap...cant w8 ...poor ASR baby..😳😳

d song suits well..πŸ˜ƒ

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

awesomeee post dits.. loved it πŸ˜

hey farah thanx ya...πŸ€—
bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: adits7

thanx ya..
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
oh ya i lk khushi's self talks..i mean arnav is talkin to her bt shez busy in self talks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shyamless..shameless kahin ka...😑...bt his acting well ...πŸ‘

yes that was really cute πŸ˜† she is like " i do not want to talk to him and a big full stop" πŸ˜‰
But i will talk to all the other persons in the world except you

he is like why the hell she is not talking to me πŸ˜†

the scene where in she is talking to shyam  ... look from Arnav's point of you. πŸ˜†
he wants to talk to her but she is not talking but she said she tried calling somebody
oh if the person was infront of arnav another leg too would have gone 🀣

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lwfw

yes that was really cute πŸ˜† she is like " i do not want to talk to him and a big full stop" πŸ˜‰
But i will talk to all the other persons in the world except you

he is like why the hell she is not talking to me πŸ˜†

the scene where in she is talking to shyam  ... look from Arnav's point of you. πŸ˜†
he wants to talk to her but she is not talking but she said she tried calling somebody
oh if the person was infront of arnav another leg too would have gone 🀣

d best part is dt he jus wants her to talk to him sumhw...so he is sayin all possible things to encourage her talk..

lk ystrde he said bhagne ke alawa kuch aata hai tumhe...waise toh tumhare munhh kabhi bandh nahi hota..toh ab kya hua...πŸ˜†