Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SUCH a well done 1st half! Worth the wait :)

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Ok, i'm sure there are a thousand topics done by now but i couldn't stop watching long enough to make a topic haha! 

Arnav watching Khushi cum Khushi spotting Arnav - SUCH a well done scene!! So recommend that everyone watches it - today's episode seems like it'll delight those who have been missing Arnav-Khushi's interacting...

Arnav's busy thinking about Khushi in his cabin, eyes closed and all, when suddenly Khushi opens the doors downstairs and his eyes fly open...as if sensing her! He gets up as if he can't believe what he just felt and walks over to his "window" (his whole cabin is windows LOL) and watches as Khushi walks to her desk...at the same time, Khushi thinks of her moments with Arnav as she sits at her desk and opens her eyes to see him looking at her - he even calls her to his cabin but she doesn't seem to want to be within 20 metres of him haha poor Arnav, he's actually as pissed as EVER! 

OK i don't want to make this into a written update because we have lovely updaters to do that! My point of this episode was that THANKS to all the build up in the past 3 episodes, today's scene seems to have made a big impact, at least on me! You don't get that type of impact if you have romantic ArHi scenes every day - absensce makes the heart grow fonder ya? I'd rather swoon over a WELL DONE scene every few days then randomly placed scenes that have no substance shown every single day Smile

OH DANG, lovin' in the storage room! SO typical but it should be interesting Big smile 

EDIT: OK, thumbs up to the ENTIRE episode - one of my absolute favourites so far in the show - great emotions, full on angst, crackling chemistry, GOOD STORY! 

Edited by shockalot - 04 August 2011 at 9:10am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfanshantellbrownemily22ArnavKhushi1996radiationkdg129iqralovespkyekARHIROXgilgameshdinglekripsyNikki_CsihuTheBlueAngelAahanaxx11radev2010cherrypansy-Paro-shabs_89nuttycleoxxXSejalXxxcurrentShiningStar18Closed.........RiyaDuttaaa123.80scarlet.moontvshowfanDiyaS-AquaMermaiden-

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
^^DINGLE I SEE YOU! 
sugarfreejalebi Senior Member
sugarfreejalebi
sugarfreejalebi

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Damn!!! BRILLIANT!!!! BRILLIANT!!!
Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
can;t wait to watch it now thanks for sharing
shabs_89 IF-Dazzler
shabs_89
shabs_89

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
totally brilliant episode!...and gr8 acting!!!

=)
radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
You gave life to the scene with your post. I can't wait to watch it :-)
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Wooohooo...Asr says..Me tarzan..Khushi you Jane..

Yippiddeee Yipppidee yoodooo..

Absence makes the heart indeed very fond..

That should tell the whiners...

Thanks Shokalot..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

emily22cherrypansyaa123.80

tvshowfan IF-Sizzlerz
tvshowfan
tvshowfan

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
it was indeed very brilliantly done Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index