Tia_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys,

Do u think that CVs changed the track from focusing on pracheen's love interest to Malthi? I mean there was an article about the new girl coming into pracheen's life, what happened about that?

Pracheen would have to wait for her πŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are correct Tia, new girl Tanvi Thakkar is entering this show and shotting for her episodes with Pracheen started on 16 July.
Creatives have made all this mess for the last two episodes thus it will take some time to bring this story line back on track. here is the link:

Tia_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what was the point of her introducing earlier, when they were going to concentrate on malti? Don't know what the CVs are up to, no one can read their mind.

@JaspalToronto, thanks for the link!!

PS I love Toronto πŸ˜‰
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeh i think they have put that track aside for now and study on malthi first
but loving the show soo much !!!!!

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yhh iknow ive been WAITING for Pracheen and dimples new track to start..but this malthi business is really angering me..because its a pointless track.. the house is just gonna start hating toasty again..and i dont think it was necessary .. now they gonna have another rhootna manana thing with tejya...and i really am not interested..just want the Vedika and PraDi's tracks to start despooo
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey friends, good day!

I have been watching this show since beginning and do visit SBS forum time to time and read your effective comments.😊 
I have no idea what creative team is trying to do. It seems that all senior writers have gone on vacation that's why this track sucks these days. What's the point of bringing back the same old story? I mean Toasty has taken tremendous abuse in the past. How can Tej and rest of the family blame her for all the hard work she has been doing for them to bring malti back home? Everybody was supporting her idea to fix Pashu and Malti's meeting. Now they have turned against her. Superb thinking CVs, LOL. How can Ved change his position so quicky after donating blood for her sister-in-law? Well,  can't they suspect that Malti's statement could have been tempered with? Why there was no Doctor present when Cops were taking malti's statement at first time? How can a mother choose to go to police station over going to Drug store to get medication for her daughter? I don't think this kind of mother exist on this planet, LOL. May be Creatives have that type of charecret in their family, who knows, LOL. I read a Sanskrit iskoka in grade six, that putra (son) kaputra ho sekta hai, prantu Mata kumata nahi ho sekti. No mother will ever behave like that.

Hey creatives, you guys better wake up and bring this track back to life once again. How come dadaji is not getting any dialogs these days? His opinion has been very intelligent and sensible in the past. How come he isn't speaking these days? Lalit Kumar Sharma is also quite and not defending Taosty's actions. Why can't he come forward and speak to Tej about this issue?

Lets see what happens today. May be Pitaji will go to hospital and forgive Malti as she has changed her statement and didn't blame them for the accident. May be he will take care of the hospital bill.

Don't worry guys, this show will do great once again and bring us some quality entertainment. Thanks for reading.😊

bakbakqueen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with everything Jaspal...Well written
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well maybe Tanvi is also busy shooting for BAVD right now... or the CVs first want to wrap up this sad track of Pashu-Malti going on before jumping into the happy love track of Prachin. Hopefully the CVs will do something & end Shobha's track. Btw in my POV, it would be shocking to see Shobha reform... I mean the way she's being shown now gives me a feeling... can this lady ever change???πŸ˜•

Well Jaspal, I don't agree with some points. Ved was not in favor of bringing Malti back home, he gave his blood just for the sake of humanity, nothing more than that. The poor guy is still being haunted with the past memories of how he had been accused of trying to molest her. Previously Ved didn't think of himself & that could be one reason why at first he wasn't shown against Toasty bringing Malti back home...

Except for Dadaji, Prachin & Gyan, nobody were completely in favor of Toasty trying to bring Malti back home. Even Tej was highly confused, sometimes he would support her & when things would seem to be going wrong then he would tell her to stop it right now, but his guilt of not supporting Toasty previously, seems to be the main reason why he has been supporting Toasty in her plan though he wasn't convinced completely... So his anger along with the anger of Chedi, Pashu & Ved is justified. Gyan is sensible & believes it's not Malti but her mother who's the root cause for all this. I'm surprised with the change in Dadaji & Prachin. Ok fine, let's say Prachin is still young & hasn't seen so much of life so he's behaving like this... but Dadaji... I didn't expect this. Yesterday he said it's once again due to Malti... Now he's the eldest member in the family & he's talking like this. He does know that Malti's statement brought them out, then now how can he say whatever is happening is due to Malti😲 I can digest others saying this, Chedi & Pashu are not in the state to understand bcoz right now their mind is completely disturbed for what happened in this few days... but Dadaji???πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Lalit isn't defending Toasty right now, bcoz she's not fully right now. She's giving more importance to Shobha & Malti at the stake of her in-lawys' reputation & feelings. She's forcing her ideas & decisions on them, & here she's wrong. Right now it's not a good time for Toasty to once again start her lectures of how one should forgive & forget & all that... can't she see her in-laws suffering... She needs to understand their pain first & give them time to cool down instead of telling them how only Malti can heal their wounds... If we say Tej is behaving irrationally & not thinking before he's speaking then what is Toasty doing...does she have any idea what's she speaking & what she should not be saying right now.
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago