Only in India Wife barges in Husband's Office.

aasaxena3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

On numerous occasions we see Archana barges into Manav's office as if she is the owner.  In US, a spouse thinks twice before he or she barges like this.  May be this is very common in India.  Is this true in other parts of the world?

Anil

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think such stupid and unrealistic  situations only happen in Pavitra Rishta ..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heheHe , Cvs shud read ur posts to understand WHAT impression we give people settled abroad when we show Indian wives behaving in such a silly way . Btw these r supposed to be pativratas ...do pativratas disturb focus of husbands is a moot question . this issue has been thrashed in discussion thread .
nope dear, only in BT land, ðŸ˜† unless there's an emergency
excelsa7 thumbnail
The character of Archana becomes more and more foul to me as the days go by ... for reasons too numerous to mention...
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In normal situations this never happens . In the Indian television world , it always happens ..

Nowadays Archana has become a lost cause .. For that matter not just Archana but pretty much everyone ... There is no value addition of anybody anymore in PR ... Or rather I would say PR does not know where its heading ...
Edited by gaayika - 12 years ago
bakbakqueen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In india wives cannot barge in.. There is a protocol to be followed in most offices...got to first stop at the reception desk...cannot just go into any office!
excelsa7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaayika

In normal situations this never happens . In the Indian television world , it always happens ..

Nowadays Archana has become a lost cause .. For that matter not just Archana but pretty much everyone ... There is no value addition of anybody anymore in PR ... Or rather I would say PR does not not where its heading ...

I get the distinct impression that the beginning of the end for this show is near - the storylines are dull and repetitive ... the show seems to have lost its 'passion' ...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beginning of the end started when pavitra Rishta became Apavitra.

Married Manav offered to marry his dead brother's pregnant girl friend, Wife went along with it as sati savitri.  ArMan both kept having MFs in front of the world claiming they have Pavitra Rishta...My Foot.

All tracks after that has been long list of garbage.