Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

I m not lover of daily soap, which start with promises but lost the way in the middle and start dragging. Full of illogical and nonsense things. But once I restarted watching BV (thanx to Anmol and this forum), I find it very different from other. CVs know wht they want, dialogue writers r superb, actors r fully justifying their roles and above all it give a social message. Wht more u can expect from a serial. Of course they r running this serial to earn money and not to do only social welfare, but they r mixing both very skillfully.

The base of this serial is child marriage and they stick to this. They r showing how  wrong and harmful this custom is. There r some opinion tht if JAGO marriage will be shown successful, only thn it will give rit message, but I m not agree of it fully. First of all its not only matter of Child marriage, but also people taking advantage of this and cover their infidelity under excuse of child marriage. This issue hs been also touched in this serial. And creatives r neither justifying Child marriage nor such infidelity or adultery cases. This is part and parcel issues with child marriage and thts why Government amended the law to protect child marriage victims. The best part is tht they r showing legal part of this issue and not making just joke of law as normally serials do. It make awareness in the society. I think a lot of us were unaware abt this part of law. U can imagine if it can bring awareness in the educated society thn how it wd be helpful to the rural society.

In short I love the concept and the way its being portrayed in the serial, which make this serial different to others  Clap Clap

Edited by ankit111 - 04 August 2011 at 5:38am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

latradivyababutvfreaqsmiley96KamalikaGrgattunithi07vrinda9183hookedMehek25KyunkiImafananna44tiny15shivani9Suchi-atominisintruderfastkhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why i love BV" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I love this serial because the multiple dimensions of issues and the complex portrayal of what is ethics? what is not ethics? has made me able to clarify my own stand on several issues.  I have a great deal of clarity about who I am as a person now - What i value, what i would do, what i would do in certain circumstances, what i would NEVER do,  and a lot of this has come about because of the platform provided by Balika vadhu.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deep153134KamalikaGankit111tiny15Suchi-

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
agree with u completely!!...Tongue
superb storyline...fab actors...many things...
my lil problem with the dragging but still very much better than other soaps!
Embarrassed
yes mgs will be sent correctly or not...it is depend on success of JG marriage...me too dont think so...!!
if so...then...they have to separate basant gehena coz their marriage too a morally wrong one...that is a "bemel vivah"...as bad as "bal vivah" and "gerkanuni vivah"...!
but they didnt separate basant gehena till now...did they glorify bemel vivah??...no...the way gehena suffered...mgs was sent already that...how harmful is this evil practise r!...
for right mgs they have to separate or unite a couple... i dont agree
it completely depends upon the situations, character development , story telling!
and bv is doing a nice job in that!!
i always had the problem with the 4 year leap...but they did that just to bring the legal aspect of JA marriage...so main kuchh jyada hi chila k apni energy waste kiya uss time!!LOL
so what i mean that...bv is still very much better than others!Big smile

Edited by khusi_* - 04 August 2011 at 6:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedankit111tiny15

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
So true ! This is the only serial I watch and this too I had dropped in the middle for quite some time when it seemed like Anandi and Jagya and the entire khandaan was quite happy and Bal Vivaah sort of didn't seem like such a bad thing ! But they have taken care and time to flesh out each character and all kinds of personalities and socio-economic factors too.

It is the most complete and optimistic serial currently on telly. Go CV's Thumbs Up

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
yup i like it and u know whyLOLLOLLOL
the main reason i love the bv makers is that they have not massacred jagya character completely yipeee
i never wanted him to go back to anandiSmileDancingand he has not despite various attempts from everyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

yup i like it and u know whyLOLLOLLOL
the main reason i love the bv makers is that they have not massacred jagya character completely yipeee
i never wanted him to go back to anandiSmileDancingand he has not despite various attempts from everyone
abt Jogia I don't bother. He is portrayed as a person who take advantage of loopholes of law and for such people law was amended. As concern to his return to A, no one want it but everyone hs their own reason. If he will return to A, its gift for him and I want punishment for him. Btw this is another issue in BV is shown tht how people ruin their life whn they make decision in haste without thinking consequences. Life is very complex so think before making such important decision like marriage, which can change ur life. One mistake and ur life can turn like hell.

Edited by ankit111 - 04 August 2011 at 6:27am

tiny15

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

yupthe main reason i love the bv makers is that they have not massacred jagya character completely yipeee

How much more can his character be massacred?  They have shown him the epitome of all things wrong with a man.  The icing on the cake was when he told Gauri "its okay, lets live in together legal or not. Anandi will NEVER file a case against me".

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuKamalikaGPicasso9ankit111atoministiny15

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

yupthe main reason i love the bv makers is that they have not massacred jagya character completely yipeee

How much more can his character be massacred?  They have shown him the epitome of all things wrong with a man.  The icing on the cake was when he told Gauri "its okay, lets live in together legal or not. Anandi will NEVER file a case against me".

hehe i only wanted him to stay loyal to gauri and never during his stay think for a moment of going to anandi, rest well i know he is selfish , and what notLOLLOL

rgattu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top