Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

POST ALL TRPS HERE 2: MKAP #14 Wk 1 (Uptd Pg 145) (Page 9)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by baba2babu

we have no eve repeats na...Confused

we have.. MKAP's repeat is on air at the moment...

We have our repeats back at 6pm??...ShockedBig smile

Yes!! Dancing i was surprised too...LOL  TV was mute and i was busy here.. my sis said how come your show is coming and you aren't watching it.. i thought she is joking but it was actually MKAP! 

Yayyy..I am sooo happy...SmileSmileSmile...I wish they continue on now..and don't change our timings...

hehe me too!!

I hope so too, this timing so suits me... Smile LOL But seriously enough promotion of the new shows, they better not take away our repeats now 

Pooja, i think all those requests by fans for the repeats did actually worked?! They do listen Shocked 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreations....Poojie....

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
keep watching our show daily on tv... It will increase our trp... DAILY WITHOUT FAIL..

Poojie in my opinion, young viewers like love sequence... going on... but the midlle age, example like more to family drama, something they can be connected into... i am not telling that love/ romance sequence is not good but Cv needs to cater this middle group as well... Trust me they can gain us the TRP... Even higher... Of course we need the young viewers as well.. it must go hand in hand... Cv must play the cards well here... if wanna gain high trp, we must gain the young viewers n also the middle ones which actually spend time watching serials... but this group they must be catered emotionally with good story line... some issues that can make them to become close to our serial... one we get them connected... the numbers will show us... TRP will work wonders...I just wonder why CV did not take the GANGA issue as an social issue, it could be an eye opener... to the society... why SAGA? CV knows better...Like KRIYA, CV can show their bonding stronger, it ill create another phase, theres a lot can be done with their chemistry... Arhaan n pooja has great chemistry... its a waste if CV did not utilize it properly..even if it takes KRIYA niwas, why not... We havent seen their bonding in difficult phase, it would create something new... KRIYa facing difficulities but strong as a couple... having to say all this,, i know its easier to say rather than to do, but at least try so that we can reach there...
 Just my opinion...

Edited by riyya6 - 08 August 2011 at 7:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702TheAAcreations....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

keep watching our show daily on tv... It will increase our trp... DAILY WITHOUT FAIL..

Poojie in my opinion, young viewers like love sequence... going on... but the midlle age, example like more to family drama, something they can be connected into... i am not telling that love/ romance sequence is not good but Cv needs to cater this middle group as well... Trust me they can gain us the TRP... Even higher... Of course we need the young viewers as well.. it must go hand in hand... Cv must play the cards well here... if wanna gain high trp, we must gain the young viewers n also the middle ones which actually spend time watching serials... but this group they must be catered emotionally with good story line... some issues that can make them to become close to our serial... one we get them connected... the numbers will show us... TRP will work wonders...I just wonder why CV did not take the GANGA issue as an social issue, it could be an eye opener... to the society... why SAGA? CV knows better...Like KRIYA, CV can show their bonding stronger, it ill create another phase, theres a lot can be done with their chemistry... Arhaan n pooja has great chemistry... its a waste if CV did not utilize it properly..
 Just my opinion...

SaGa might give them a high trp initially...but then it needs to be handled well and the track culminated properly...(which the cvs are not good at)...

This was what happened with KN-Arushi track..their wedding sequence made us number 1 again...but how cvs handled the track after that..completely put off the viewers ...and it's only now that we recovered a small percentage of it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702---Yemi---TheAAcreationsriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
my observation on Kn Arushi track,, the wedding part was a blast... after that it was not handled properly.. I strongly agree... It went haywire...

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by yemi3006

thats Poojie

the CVs are still stubborn and refuse to use the trump card that will get MKAP un-stuck from 6th position

hopefully with the change in track, the numbers will speak for itself and finally convince them to get their heads of the sand.

GO KRISHNA !!!!!

The CVs are probably  

Sheena what exactly this emo means..? srry didn't get it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

It means the CVs are clueless on how to improve their ratings and not using their jackpot to garner higher TRPs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---TheAAcreationsPragati.Triyya6

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

TRPs not updated since thursday... Poojie is there any other site that gives daily ratings?

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

TRPs not updated since thursday... Poojie is there any other site that gives daily ratings?

Not that I am aware of...Confused

---Yemi---TheAAcreations

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Eventhough the ratings is not out,  GUYS, plz watch MKAP daily on tv to increase our ranking come on... Calling all members/ viewers/ fans of mkap...

[/QUOTE]

Go to top