Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Amar's new pic . 3 NEW PICS WITH CHARLIE EXCLUSIVE (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 39

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Originally posted by kumjoo

we were so happy yesterday..and today? feels like the world has gone upside down...(*Screaming*) AMARJEET ...tum aur tumhari item ussi milkshake me doob maro...You are not forgiven for making all of us so upset and heartbroken...

Ok so what are we going to do from heron out?
either pray for a break up or wait for a confirmation from kunwar/amar wait...why would shakti say i want all the ...if he was dating charlie and amar supported it im still going for the fact that the two are just good friends (i want to keep the flame of arsha alive!!!!! ) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURFAN001

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amar's new pic . 3 NEW PICS WITH CHARLIE EXCLUSIVE (Page 29)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetapple2995

we were so happy yesterday..and today? feels like the world has gone upside down...(*Screaming*) AMARJEET ...tum aur tumhari item ussi milkshake me doob maro...You are not forgiven for making all of us so upset and heartbroken...

either pray for a break up or wait for a confirmation from kunwar/amar wait...why would shakti say i want all the ...if he was dating charlie and amar supported it im still going for the fact that the two are just good friends (i want to keep the flame of arsha alive!!!!! ) 

I want to give everyone who still feel positive towards ARSHA A HUGE Hug I give you all credit for all the positive poinst yous guys bring to this discussion.. I agree with you.. IF Indeed AMAR was dating that C**** female, then SHAKTI wld probably know abt it... and if she Does know abt them.. then why wld she say that she wants all the chics to HIT ON HIM!..Good point! Thumbs Up

I am a totaly Pessimist. I believe in what I see because I have a good sense of analysing body language in a picture or in person.. and those pics back to back to back.. especially the one with him in that greensweatshirt ALONE in that Bedroom looking place, the sharing drink pic!.. Cmon. That happens only with couples!!!!

BUT keep posting positive points!! I am all ears to everyone's oppinions!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995r07c

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

I really like when people are positive about ARSHA..but...gurl...I can't get out of that pic..green hoodie wala kya kum tha jo milkshake pic came into action to taunt us...OK my question is ...if all other friends were there then where are the other pics?? why only his and charlie's pic is out into the market? (LOL that sounds so cheap)...Group pics upload kyun nahin karta humara "HERO?? Charlie ke saath chipka hua pic hi kyun? Arrreee...friends hai..milkshake share kar rahey hai...i understand but..why r they drinking it with two straws at the same time?...i think when we share drinks with friends we take turns...Aab humari "hero" ki friendship dekho...same glass, two straws same time, photo-session...and after all that, the chic is sharmafying...Yeah! right...makes a lot of sense to me...

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
@ MAYURFAN...
U know what...now tomorrow..I am expecting a pic where they are kissing each other...Angry...

To Amar: Aab..waisa pic bhi upload kardo Kunwar amarjeet singh...What are u waiting for?

r07cMAYURFAN001

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

I really like when people are positive about ARSHA..but...gurl...I can't get out of that pic..green hoodie wala kya kum tha jo milkshake pic came into action to taunt us...OK my question is ...if all other friends were there then where are the other pics?? why only his and charlie's pic is out into the market? (LOL that sounds so cheap)...Group pics upload kyun nahin karta humara "HERO?? Charlie ke saath chipka hua pic hi kyun? Arrreee...friends hai..milkshake share kar rahey hai...i understand but..why r they drinking it with two straws at the same time?...i think when we share drinks with friends we take turns...Aab humari "hero" ki friendship dekho...same glass, two straws same time, photo-session...and after all that, the chic is sharmafying...Yeah! right...makes a lot of sense to me...

HAHAHAHA.ROFL TOTALLY My point! I am amazed that we are still trying to Make sense into these pics! It is so apparent, and so in your face type of things... I dont need to be a rocket scientist to Figure some basics here!..

I have drawn my conclusion... Amar is Definitely with C****** ...and not in just friends way... BUT  Cmon Baby Light my Fire.. ..WAY!!!LOL ..

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

@ MAYURFAN...
U know what...now tomorrow..I am expecting a pic where they are kissing each other...Angry...

To Amar: Aab..waisa pic bhi upload kardo Kunwar amarjeet singh...What are u waiting for?

Right now.. We have seen wayyy too much already.. that too less than 5 months into the show... and we have also done a thesis on it too!... so I am ready for anything!!!!!

*I want to say to AMAR*- BRING IT ON!!!Nuke 

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

yaar he does upload group pics on facebook and i am kind of convinced of it but still ahhh i will keep arsha in my mind just like i keep kash in my mind eventually they are going to come together cuz if karan can go through a wedding and divorce and then break up with nicole thats 2 relationships there GOD IS TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING just like arsha YOU COME INTO THE SAME REALITY SHOW, SAME TEAM, AWESOME CHEMISTRY ON THE 1ST PERFORMANCE, SAME FICTIONAL SHOW NOW AS A COUPLE GOD IS SAYING SOMETHING HERE :) i so know we'll get to hear news of a break up soon 

r07cMAYURFAN001

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I just want to ask AMAR

How exactly did you meet this chic? .. What exactly are her plans as far as career options are concerned? I just want to say.. As your GOOD FRIEND, please advise her that she shld NOT try for TV SHOWs.. because ppl like me will TURN the TV Off!!

Secondly, I dont see it happening! You a DANCER! What does she do exactly??? Oh yea I forgot.. NOTHING!!

I have no clue where you are headed??

I honestly think... that If SHAKTI is NOT an option, then you shld go back to that girl you auditoned with in DID2.. Akanksha I think her name was... I agree with everyone. She seems  very sweet, grounded AND she comes from the same town as you do!.. To problem kya hai!!!!

BUT with C*****, Thumbs Down!!!!! I KNOW the CITY TOO WELL!! and I KNOW what CITY ATTITUDE IS ALL ABT TOO!.and that aint anything close to a city babe... SO if you dnt know how to choose the right CITY
GURL, then you are better off with a girl from your own hometown..

Just my honest oppinion given that I have been a fan of you and shakti for over a YEAR!..I wldnt want anything bad for you now wld I!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995r07ckumjoo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.