Ekta has forgotten someone....

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Friends seems Ekta and also us have forgotten a character in the serial. He is the fellow who came from US and his marriage was arranged with Kashish. The actor who plays Kesar's husband. He had also warned sujal that he'll take badla from sujal for breaking his marriage with Kashish. So where is he......... Ekta Mai has forgotten about him...... He has somehow vanished from the serial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

sujalfan ekta has forgotten about a lot of things. just to name a few:

1. mehek is pregnant

2. sujal and kashihs met on kash's bday and not no valentines day

3. whatever happened to rahejs'a dadaji(his photo is on this forum and indya .com

4. cg used to be horrible to veena, how did he all of a sudden become such a  caring  husband

etc. etc.etc....

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
ekta always forgets things...poor thing she is suffering from amnesia😆
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

By the way what happened to the 50 crore........... They all don't care about such amount of money. Then they can give it to me..... I need money now...

Ekta's writers should get some detective lessons also. How did the inspector know that the blood on the handkerchief was of piyush's. Now even Akshat has said that the handkerchief was quite new and cannot be 1yr old. So definitely the blood cannot be of Piyush's. (Akshat ka brain kaam karne lagaa hai)

Ekta has also forgotten that Kanan works at R&G and so it is not possible for her to make coffee/juice in the day time at home.

EKTA MAI JAAGO JAAGO....... VIEWERS ITNE BEWAKUF NAHI HAI

(then maybe we are😉.... who knows..... isliye to shayad yeh sab ekta bewakufi jante hue bhi roz dekhte hai😆😆)

kripawgr thumbnail

that was so true sujalfan

well i had no idea regarding this man

are you talking about anupam aka amna verma

was he introduced too

thnx for telling also

remember kanan and some persomn inher office were going on for some time

what about that

jazmine thumbnail

That is true, BTW who is Rahul Singania, I'm seeing him in KTH in these days...............

greatmaratha thumbnail
Rahul Singhania is the son of the friend to whom Kashish was to get married to.  But Sujal with the help of Pratham finds out the true character of Rahul, as a womaniser etc. and on the engagement day exposes him and he is the one who vows to take revernge, ... the guy that  sujalfan was referring to in the original post...  
debashree thumbnail
jazmine ek bat bataoge sujal ka naya serial tv mein kab ayega.....???can u plzzzz tell ....aur han ap unse kaise chat karte hon...???
titanic_sujal thumbnail

Agreed with u sujalfan

😆

kaleidoscope thumbnail

Can't blame her ......After all she takes care of 15 serials of her telecasting everyday .....Woh kitno ko yaad rakhegey😆