he's got the best brains...

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
picture this guys...
shyam convinced raizada's to let la move in their house...
now if la moves in...its gonna make things easier 4 arnav to realise his true love...how?
no doubt..arnav and la will get 2 share more space..i mean the the entire morn nd evening..they will b close 2 each other...(i m gonna hate those scenes like hell)...
but everytime la will b near him...he will b remembering khushi...he will start imagining khushi in la's place...as the day of marriage approaches he will freak out...nd why shouldn't he?he cant marry two women...one who is physically present..nd the second one has taken over his heart and soul...marriage requires both ryt?
eventually...he will figure out whats wrong with him...its khushi who meddles in marriage indirectly...nd the wedding will stand cancelled...wow!

so i think the more la tries to get intimate with arnav..the more arnav la bond is gonna go weak...  the best thing ..first the raizada family disapproved la except arnav..nd a few days later la will b accepted by evry1 but arnav wont comply...

hence..i said shyam's crappy brain was struck by an amazing idea...that is gonna change arhi's world forever...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hmm...point!
I think there r many twists and turns cv's hav in there mind
m eager for upcuming episodes
I agree I think La's moving in will spell the end for hers & Arnav's 'relationship'